Robert Burns injured?

Advertisement
If he really did **** his pants then that's more worrisome than him getting injured again.

There was always that one kid in school who would ****/**** himself and just couldn't get it together.

[video=youtube_share;rE2Me074rkU]https://youtu.be/rE2Me074rkU[/video]

I know he had an ankle but has he ever had a surgery, or is it just a multitude of minor injuries?

Pain tolerance can't be taught. I thought he might of just wanted to coast through HS, but if he is hurt, it changes my outlook.

Or perhaps it's a message to Ty Dye by Richt, remember he plays chess not checkers...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bold prediction, he'll never play a down here

Was never gonna play and coaches knew it. His status of being out jr and sr yrs was unprecedented.
Yeah him practicing meant the coaches knew he'd never play here. Retarded.

Baez is setting him up for a free scholly IMO

If you're actually within the city limits of Baltimore I'm going to need you to stop saying such foolish things or take your *** to the county.

West Baltimore. Lennox and Park. Come see me.

My money's on Bmore, but can't we all just agree The Wire was the best show in T.V history?

Was never gonna play and coaches knew it. His status of being out jr and sr yrs was unprecedented.
Yeah him practicing meant the coaches knew he'd never play here. Retarded.

Baez is setting him up for a free scholly IMO

If you're actually within the city limits of Baltimore I'm going to need you to stop saying such foolish things or take your *** to the county.

West Baltimore. Lennox and Park. Come see me.

Nah, I'll stay down here on the fancy end of Park.

Coaches gave him a scholly knowing full well he'd never play? C'mon man.

Advertisement
giphy (4).jpg

Look at that vertical jump though. He is a physical specimen.

On a serious note, I don't understand the reasoning behind giving out a scholarship to a kid who is so prone to injury. He must have shown otherworldly potential in coaches eyes. Maybe this nothing but I hope he is able to suit up and contribute meaningful carries for his sake and team. He deserves it

Bold prediction, he'll never play a down here

You were never going to have *** and your parents knew it. Your status of being a virgin your fr - sr yrs was unprecedented

no... please...stop.

also, those are the words you hear when you have ***.

didn't mean to down vote, my obese fingers got the best of me

but real talk, why are you ****ting on the kid? he's had a history of injuries, but to say that he was "never going to play and the coaches knew it" c'mon man

they knew they were taking a risk, but I think we just have to let him get healthy instead of trying to force him in so early

Advertisement
Burns left da field at 9:15; practice started at 9:20. Dude dislocated his shoulder doing stretches.

Advertisement
Probably isn't his first dislocation. After its slipped out once, it can dislocate doing simple motions unless heavily rehabbed.

It's a shame because based on the few videos we had of practice, kid definitely looks the part.

Advertisement
Back