Robert Burns injured?

Advertisement
Once you get injured once the thought of it happening again sometimes lingers in your head...and then it does happen

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Seriously. Just read it on 247 from Chris Stock.

Robert Burns was taken on a cart by the UM football fields at around 9:15 with UM head athletic trainer Vinny Scavo.

Scavo told reporters in passing he was taking Burns to class.

Scavo returned around 11:05 when practice was still going on and went past a gate to practice that was still going on.

Practice is scheduled for 9:20 every morning this spring and it's odd he would have class scheduled during a practice. I was not at last Thursday's practice to see if he was here then.

I plan on asking co-OC/RB coach Thomas Brown for clarification after practice since Richt isn't speaking to the media on Thursdays this spring.

If true, wow this kid can't catch a break (no pun intended)

JYLyxt.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bold prediction, he'll never play a down here

Was never gonna play and coaches knew it. His status of being out jr and sr yrs was unprecedented.
Yeah him practicing meant the coaches knew he'd never play here. Retarded.

Baez is setting him up for a free scholly IMO

If you're actually within the city limits of Baltimore I'm going to need you to stop saying such foolish things or take your *** to the county.

If he really did **** his pants then that's more worrisome than him getting injured again.

There was always that one kid in school who would ****/**** himself and just couldn't get it together.

Advertisement
Back