Robert Burns go find me

Advertisement
Rewatched the first half of the Georgia Tech came last week and saw him on special teams lol.

Is @DMoney or @Stefan Adams @Lance Roffers aware of an incoming preferred walk-on RB like Crispian Atkins?

Let's assume for a moment that Lingard and Burns aren't a full-go, are we going to have enough bodies at RB?

Last edited:
Burns is way ahead of Atkins and it’s not even close. Burns (when healthy) has been consistently one of the best scout teamers.

He’s not the game changing RB you though he was as a sophomore in high school, but he could move the chains and provide a couple nice runs for you.

Atkins is too short without the quickness or speed to go with it. Burns might be the most chiseled player on the team.

Edit: forgot Atkins is gone anyway, thank you post below by rok reminding me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Atkins isn't here anymore so that's why I was curious as to who else will be in the RB room this season.

The official roaster hasn't been updated since May. As of now there's 6 RBs on the team including Realus and Parrott at FB.

I think Burns can be a solid contributor. He'll come in late in games and punish some tired defenses. He might not be the 5 star he looked like 12 years ago, but he can still be a good back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone seen or heard from Robert Burns since his knee procedure during the spring? Camp begins in 4 days.

latest.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back