Robert Burns go find me

Advertisement
@ Rok,

Who do you think we should move to RB?

F4D0735B-E0A9-4FFE-B310-F1BDFF271CA3.gif

That Sophomore HS tape was impressive. Hope you guys are wrong and he's fully recovered from his injuries.

At the least, we need Burns to run scout team. With Martin gone, and the other three getting game-prep snaps, Burns is really the only RB capable of simulating what UF will run at us.

Advertisement
That Sophomore HS tape was impressive. Hope you guys are wrong and he's fully recovered from his injuries.

At the least, we need Burns to run scout team. With Martin gone, and the other three getting game-prep snaps, Burns is really the only RB capable of simulating what UF will run at us.
it really was, I think injuries have taken a toll and he wont ever be the same

Advertisement
Not an ideal situation but I'm sure Realus George could get some carries. Enos likes using a FB anyway. Maybe 1-3 carries in a game. Nothing to rely on. But Burns needs to be healthy if Zo isn't.

I'm not going to bash the kid. What a tough way to begin his career. Dude is well spoken and respectful. I don't believe football is not going to be in his future, it would appear. He went from a can't miss RB prospect, to not being able to be healthy to save his life, and that's been like that since, what, his Jr. year in high school?

I feel bad for the kid, but here's another reason why I keep going back and forth on the whole players should be paid, issue: Kid will probably never play a meaningful down, yet he's going to receive $200k in free education that will afford him an opportunity to pursue something other than football. Not a bad fall back plan, imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we took no RB’s in the19 class? We should add a transfer if that’s the case.

We won't find anyone good to join a position group of Dallas, Lingard and Harris (and Burns), with Chaney in this class already. Even if Dallas leaves early, the talent is too deep for a transfer to come here. Will have to be a second high school senior.

Not an ideal situation but I'm sure Realus George could get some carries. Enos likes using a FB anyway. Maybe 1-3 carries in a game. Nothing to rely on. But Burns needs to be healthy if Zo isn't.

Man, the season hasn’t even started and we’re already down to having to feed the rock to Realus?

Advertisement
Back