Robby Washington playing CB at practice today

A bigger version possibly.

Advertisement
Love this move. He was getting buried at wr and we need more speed and athleticism at corner.

there is literally like 4 schollie cbs available right now.

Stevie Wonder would look over there and say let me give this a shot.....because he m may very well have more natural talent than a few of the 4.

Spring is the time to experiment and he could lsot back to wr back n forth easily imo

Advertisement
there is literally like 4 schollie cbs available right now.

Stevie Wonder would look over there and say let me give this a shot.....because he m may very well have more natural talent than a few of the 4.

Spring is the time to experiment and he could lsot back to wr back n forth easily imo
I’m really hoping he sticks at corner. We need speed at the position and if he’s anything like his brother he gonna like to hit.

Advertisement
Oh My God What GIF by ESPN
@Confidence1000
IMG_2556.jpeg

He saw the difference in pay for mid level WRs to mid level CB/Nickels in the NFL and got to thinking… 🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some may remember that I first floated this move a year ago in the Bank. Miami loves his upside there, and I agree. He has ideal traits for the position and he’s tough.
New Db coach move or did Mario do it? Basically did our db see his ability at db

No, not even close. Sam had world class athleticism, plus He was a big CB. Size wise, Robby reminds me of Bandy.
Huh? Dont get me wrong sticky was fast as **** and did have insane athleticism but I would not call him a big CB.... he was like 5'10 tops and 180lbs. Robby is right around that. Didn't Bandy measure in around like 5'7 at the combine?

Robby is listed at 5'11 on the roster and 247 profile. Ivins did a writeup and said he was under 6'0 but should not be called tiny.

Huh? Dont get me wrong sticky was fast as **** and did have insane athleticism but I would not call him a big CB.... he was like 5'10 tops and 180lbs. Robby is right around that. Didn't Bandy measure in around like 5'7 at the combine?

Robby is listed at 5'11 on the roster and 247 profile. Ivins did a writeup and said he was under 6'0 but should not be called tiny.

No way he's 5-11.

Advertisement
Back