Robby Washington playing CB at practice today

Advertisement
Not the biggest fan of this move buuuuuuuuuut it may be the best move for him and us. Washington brothers have massive potential but let’s see if they can focus on the prize.
No buzz has come out about Washington at the WR spot. And from all reports, Trader and Carr are not sitting on the bench. (I know full pads are not on yet, so I agree lets wait and see)...But to hear nothing about Washington who was a PRIZED recruit was concerning. If he was the one who suggested the move, then he must have seen what was coming too. That he potentially could be further and further down the WR depth chart after Spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love his upside on D. Kid is a football player. Could still get the ball in his hands on ST if that's what he prefers.
Oh My God What GIF by ESPN
@Confidence1000

Advertisement
It's hard for me to fathom he is that buried at WR or can't be used more as an APRB but I'll have to trust coaches there.

But just please...

For the love of god…Give this kid a chance returning kicks

Watch those jr/sr year hudl tapes…There's like 7-8 house calls as a returner making Dade comp look like they are stuck in quick sand

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's hard for me to fathom he is that buried at WR or can't be used more as an APRB but I'll have to trust coaches there.

But just please...

For the love of god…Give this kid a chance returning kicks

Watch those jr/sr year hudl tapes…There's like 7-8 house calls as a return making Dade comp look like they are stuck in quick sand
Great point. Buried at a position where we will need to yet again visit the portal...

Our CB room sucks, so although the CB position isn't important to some, we should probably improve it....

This HS kids and advisors are so short sighted.. Just look at the last example. James Williams, everybody know from his arrival that he was not a safety at the next level he was an OLB or a DE but man, everybody wants to be the Sean Taylor. Now he is a no position player trying to learn to playing LB. Really hope he can get it done at CB.

Advertisement
Back