Rob Knowles

The real betas are the pussies trashing a player and piling on a player just because. Pussies like you.

Nothing wrong with a football discussion of his shortcomings. This ain't that. This is a few bltchy gossiping females dishing like menstruating chicks.

What the fūck is your point, tough guy?

Nobody is white knighting him. I’m not delusional about what his football abilities are.
I bet if you get his d1ck outta your mouth and read the thread you'd figure out the point real quick...tough guy.

Advertisement
Id like to bet you on that, I bet he will be in the two deep, if not start. People act like Richt had control of who Manny played on defense. Manny likes him he will play and get lots of playing time

4th Safety is in the two deep my guy

Advertisement
The real betas are the pussies trashing a player and piling on a player just because. Pussies like you.

Nothing wrong with a football discussion of his shortcomings. This ain't that. This is a few bltchy gossiping females dishing like menstruating chicks.

What the fūck is your point, tough guy?

Nobody is white knighting him. I’m not delusional about what his football abilities are.
So you wanna call this guy a tough guy but yet you are the one calling people pussies?

Lol there’s only so much positive you can give off to younger guys when you suck at what you do on the football field...

Look I’m terrified of seeing Knowles getting playing time but he can be a positive influence. He apparently has a very strong work ethic that’s certainly a positive trait for younger guys to be around.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
To those of you saying that Robert Knowles practices at a high level...... he’s not going to change

He’s a jag and will forever be a jag. If he plays anything other than ST we have issues in the secondary

If I may add on the positivity. We don't know what kind of an affect he has on the younger players. Coaches always talk well about him in spring and during workouts. That tells me the kid comes to work. Sometimes that sort of stuff is contagious. With that being said, he shouldn't be on the field if they're better options.
He may have upped his game. Too many times we pigeon hole players (and people for tha matter) based on some point in the past as though they would not make any improvements in their game or life.

Where was MJ before his breakout junior year? He wasn't on anyone's radar and many questioned whether he was good enough to be at Miami.

I don't want to pass judgment on anyone. The kids are all grinding to get better. At the end of the day, we are all part of the Canes family as Teammates, Alumni, and Fans.

To those of you saying that Robert Knowles practices at a high level...... he’s not going to change

He’s a jag and will forever be a jag. If he plays anything other than ST we have issues in the secondary
No hate but honestly I don’t know if he should be playing that, he looks lost on special teams at times too. I’ll glady have keontra smith replace his spot on special teams. Honestly if I’m knowles Id grad transfer to a smaller school to guarantee playing time if he has football beyond Miami aspirations

Advertisement
Back