Rob Dowdy

Advertisement
After 8 long minutes of meticulous and focused evaluations (best Jaws impersonation) of both Merrick and Dowdy, one thing clearly evident! Dowdy is more technically sound, while Merrick plays OL like a DT getting after a QB. Merrick is powerful and finishes blocks with a nasty shove. I personally like Merrick and Milo better than any of the existing OL recruits, but here's what I'd like to see:

1. Merrick
2. Milo
3. Brown
4. Christian
5. Gauthier
6. Mahoney

Advertisement
Lmaoo naw my friend that I work with who goes to Michigan actually just hung out with him this last weekend. Tried to convince him to commit to Mich but kid said he would probably commit to Miami. Scout tell you that too?

EDIT: I feel bad for you if you have a scout subscription hahahahah **** that noise

1.gif

Stupid Europeans playing rubgy.

I think UM maybe revisiting 2015 OL Rob Dowdy's recruitment to either add to the 2015 class or more likely replace a current commit.

He is playing in the Sempre Fidelis All American Game, so a commit on the air would be a bit of needed positive publicity for UM and Golden. So I wouldn't be surprised if Kehoe is working the young man hard.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back