Rob Chudzinski

He sucked so bad as an NFL head coach it became clear he's a career assistant coach. Nothing wrong with that.

Sounds like Schnellenberger.

Chud isn't close to my top guy but this rationale is weak.

Not sure if you are serious about this comparison?

Chud has been a mediocre OC his whole NFL career. Howard was OC for the only undefeated team in NFL history. He was OC for Bear freaking Bryant and won 3 titles as OC there at Bama. Coached under George Allen and Shula.

Chud's resume pails in comparison. Smfh.

What comparison? He is only saying (same as what I posted in reply to killa) failing in the NFL doesn't mean sh*t when it comes to being a head coach in college. Why you people twist and deflect?

Advertisement
No doubt he can coach offense.

Its just that this school needs sure fire thing and Chud doesn't have the HC experience.

Chud is an NFL guy.

His history at Miami connects him to the open job, but if he were a former Trojan he'd be connected to the USC job.

No doubt he can coach offense.

Its just that this school needs sure fire thing and Chud doesn't have the HC experience.

That I totally understand and I agree he shouldn't be a top candidate with the availability of the ones with more successful head coaching experience.
But my issue is with people who "will jump of the cliff" if he was hired and others who prefer a rising start at a lower tier league with limited head coaching experience.

Advertisement
He sucked so bad as an NFL head coach it became clear he's a career assistant coach. Nothing wrong with that.

Sounds like Schnellenberger.

Chud isn't close to my top guy but this rationale is weak.

Not sure if you are serious about this comparison?

Chud has been a mediocre OC his whole NFL career. Howard was OC for the only undefeated team in NFL history. He was OC for Bear freaking Bryant and won 3 titles as OC there at Bama. Coached under George Allen and Shula.

Chud's resume pails in comparison. Smfh.

First, nobody is comparing Chud to Schnelly. I know you read all my posts, so please note the part where I said Chud is not one of my top candidates. TK's reasoning on Chud is weak and could have easily applied to Schnelly. That's the point.

Second, how has Chud been a "mediocre OC his entire career?" He had Top 10 offenses with Derek Anderson and a rookie Cam Newton. There's a reason he was the top candidate for San Francisco's OC job last year and he will sought after again if he doesn't stay with the Colts.

Dmoney no use explaining these the same dudes that harrass butch supporters and they r always right and reply to everything they will never stop its like talkingto children.

If someone brings up a good poijt i have no problem saying its a good point or u nay even change my mind, these dudes wont let up foreel.

Advertisement
Back