RJ Mickens

Advertisement
Advertisement
Geeshus, can Clemson slow down the roll a little? Not that they’ve got them all locked up but it does seem like every 5* kid has an offer from Dabo and is strongly considering them. As someone else said above,it will take a Top 10 class just to keep in their rear view mirror. Just shows you what winning 2 rings in the past 3yrs will do for your program.

Advertisement
legit shot they sign the top 3 players in the country haha

their class could be in another stratosphere elite

I know they won one two years ago, but this last NC felt different.

After crushing Bama they basically gave a new blueprint for success: You can have an elite, hard working program full of great athletes without having a dictator for a head coach like Saban (actually have fun while doing so).

Manny seems to following more of the lines of this blueprint (at least in his intial months) but I guess we'll see.

After crushing Bama they basically gave a new blueprint for success: You can have an elite, hard working program full of great athletes without having a dictator for a head coach like Saban (actually have fun while doing so).

Manny seems to following more of the lines of this blueprint (at least in his intial months) but I guess we'll see.

Swinney ain’t no walk in the park, he’s a whiny, entitled dude in his own right and looks at players like property.

Advertisement

Ya that's all fine and dandy...But let's act like aren't dropping that $$

I said it in a thread when Manny was hired, I just have this feeling that Manny could be our Dabo. Kind of a questionable hire, but a young, energetic, feisty, a bit quirky, fun but passionate dude that comes into a position that is perfect for him. I have no idea if Manny will end up winning 0 titles at Miami or 2 titles like Dabo has now, but I just mean in terms of the type of person coming into a HC role at a particular time.

Advertisement
I said it in a thread when Manny was hired, I just have this feeling that Manny could be our Dabo. Kind of a questionable hire, but a young, energetic, feisty, a bit quirky, fun but passionate dude that comes into a position that is perfect for him. I have no idea if Manny will end up winning 0 titles at Miami or 2 titles like Dabo has now, but I just mean in terms of the type of person coming into a HC role at a particular time.
Dabo beat bama with Watson and now Lawrence.
As well as a plethora of talent in the trenches. Skill positions have never been a problems here.
The top teams are signing freaks in the trenches.
Until we see “5 star dt/ot commits to the U” on twitter feeds more than once per cycle it’s going to continue to be an uphill battle imo. Cat 20 will say a lot about what this staff can do.

Advertisement
Back