RJ Mickens

CaneDog66

Sophomore
Geeshus, can Clemson slow down the roll a little? Not that they’ve got them all locked up but it does seem like every 5* kid has an offer from Dabo and is strongly considering them. As someone else said above,it will take a Top 10 class just to keep in their rear view mirror. Just shows you what winning 2 rings in the past 3yrs will do for your program.

Nick_conlan

Recruit
yea according to 247's rankings the top 3 players r bryan breese dj jneibfweifjn and the #1 from sc

RemainMack

Freshman
legit shot they sign the top 3 players in the country haha

their class could be in another stratosphere elite
I know they won one two years ago, but this last NC felt different.

After crushing Bama they basically gave a new blueprint for success: You can have an elite, hard working program full of great athletes without having a dictator for a head coach like Saban (actually have fun while doing so).

Manny seems to following more of the lines of this blueprint (at least in his intial months) but I guess we'll see.

cowboycane

All-ACC

After crushing Bama they basically gave a new blueprint for success: You can have an elite, hard working program full of great athletes without having a dictator for a head coach like Saban (actually have fun while doing so).

Manny seems to following more of the lines of this blueprint (at least in his intial months) but I guess we'll see.
Swinney ain’t no walk in the park, he’s a whiny, entitled dude in his own right and looks at players like property.

M3N

Senior
Clemson spending big money this years class. They already have the best OL class in the country

skeeter

Junior

Ya that's all fine and dandy...But let's act like aren't dropping that $$

lfoliva9988

Redshirt Freshman

I said it in a thread when Manny was hired, I just have this feeling that Manny could be our Dabo. Kind of a questionable hire, but a young, energetic, feisty, a bit quirky, fun but passionate dude that comes into a position that is perfect for him. I have no idea if Manny will end up winning 0 titles at Miami or 2 titles like Dabo has now, but I just mean in terms of the type of person coming into a HC role at a particular time.

pacusmc

Freshman
I said it in a thread when Manny was hired, I just have this feeling that Manny could be our Dabo. Kind of a questionable hire, but a young, energetic, feisty, a bit quirky, fun but passionate dude that comes into a position that is perfect for him. I have no idea if Manny will end up winning 0 titles at Miami or 2 titles like Dabo has now, but I just mean in terms of the type of person coming into a HC role at a particular time.
Dabo beat bama with Watson and now Lawrence.
As well as a plethora of talent in the trenches. Skill positions have never been a problems here.
The top teams are signing freaks in the trenches.
Until we see “5 star dt/ot commits to the U” on twitter feeds more than once per cycle it’s going to continue to be an uphill battle imo. Cat 20 will say a lot about what this staff can do.