RJ Mickens

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
Miami continues to expand their out of state board at db, this time offering the number 1 safety in the country (per the composite) RJ Mickens. 6'1 188 pound 5 star. OSU seems to be leading ATM. Supposedly runs a 4.03 shuttle.

Advertisement
This is a refreshing approach to recruiting. They’re going national, I don’t have the numbers but it seems they are offering more blue chip out of state guys. We should know who is really interested by summer depending on the visits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
South Florida handlers are ****ed...

Good. Eff them all. They've done Miami wrong for the last time. You want to pimp your kid out for the biggest bag, fine. We'll go find someone out of state who actually wants to be here. There are star athletes outside of South Florida and I'm glad Manny and the crew are expanding their reach.

Advertisement
Did we have a kid from this school?

Yep. Looked it up. Kacy Rogers.

I think that was the team the talented MNW team beat one year

More poles in the water should be beneficial. No more catering to the local gold diggin divas.
Like your statement. Back when I was clubbing I used to holla at as many chicks as I could because I understood the law of averages was on my side. Some nights I hit first time I pushed up. Same here, offer the best all over the country and you'll hit a home run with some.

Advertisement
Miami continues to expand their out of state board at db, this time offering the number 1 safety in the country (per the composite) RJ Mickens. 6'1 188 pound 5 star. OSU seems to be leading ATM. Supposedly runs a 4.03 shuttle.

Think the whole "expanding db" board is being overplayed...RJ Mickens and most of these OOS offers are no brainers...In Mickens case, he can prob go to all 130 schools.

And we've offered 7 Sofla this thus far if you count Hodges and Hanna, and don't count K. Wash.

Advertisement
Back