RJ McIntosh

I don't know why people are saying he's gone. Maybe he's leaning that way but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
saw him play in baskrtball state title game, i mentioned on the sports hole, that he was a better athlete then people gave him credit. Played way above the rim and had a soft touch on his shot. Said he woukd be a very good player at miaimi, man was i wrong...hes a great player!

Is his brother a running back? I thought it was interesting when Herbie brought up His athleticism after the fumble. I think he will test well and be a day one pick. His film is no joke! He’s a baller! And by all means if he wants to return for ten more seasons he’s more than welcome to.

Advertisement
agreed he's on the verge of joining the fraternity of all time great DT's, need him more than ever next week

Goal Line Offense Solution:

Line up RJ at Fullback and tell him to destroy anyone in front of him. The ball carrier behind him will be able to walk into the end zone untouched.

Advertisement
Goal Line Offense Solution:

Line up RJ at Fullback and tell him to destroy anyone in front of him. The ball carrier behind him will be able to walk into the end zone untouched.

**** that. give him the ball. he looked athletic as **** scooping that fumble & running.

I am not opposed to just giving the big man the ball at the goal line Refrigerator Perry style. That would be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** man we can't keep losing juniors all the time.

look at alabama, they get studs to come back for their senior years.

This has got to change at miami.

Difference maker.

It's not Miami football unless we have big time DTs. I'm starting to remember what Miami football looks like again - especially on defense.

He’s gone after this year. Solely destroyed the interior line of Vag tech the entire game. Kind of reminded me of Jerome Brown’s performance against Oklahomo. This guy is a beast.

need to keep them until their seniors at the DT position. Thats what elite programs do. Cant keep losing juniors early in the trenches.

Advertisement
Back