RJ McIntosh

Advertisement
He’s gone after this year. Solely destroyed the interior line of Vag tech the entire game. Kind of reminded me of Jerome Brown’s performance against Oklahomo. This guy is a beast.

Ive said all year hes our best player on defense

No chance he falls to the third round, he gets penetration and causes disruption on almost every play. Once scouts turn on his film he will skyrocket up draft boards.

Advertisement
RJ tore it up tonight. It was great seeing him rumble up the field with that fumble...even though Redwine clearly wanted to do an Ed Reed impersonation and take the ball from him along the sideline.

I had him as a 3rd-4th rounder.. but with the O-line ND has he could legit crack the first round with a great game vs them.

Advertisement
Richt hjas praised Willis..and he doesnt praise much. Willis has to see dollar signs next season

Coach Kool will continue to produce monsters on the DL every year. The entire DL balled out tonight!

RJ is a flat out stud. I know this is the football board but at this point how can any top end high school DL not be looking at us? Who wouldn't want to play in this scheme?

Advertisement
I hate comparisons especially to all-pros but a bit of Aaron Donald there...

Moving like a safety on that return too.

He'll likely provide everything the Seattle Seahawks wanted in Malik Mcdowell, who was selected #35 overall in the 2017 draft. In the NFL, it's the Sheldon Richardson role. Mcintosh is a perfect fit. Don't be surprised if he's taken somewhere in R1. He certainly continues to make his statement on film. He should end up with double digit TFLs, yet the film looks even better. Amazing match for Manny Diaz's assignments and Kul's approach.

Someone get an oversized DE HS recruit a breakdown of Mcintosh's year. Play it for them and then make the final slide the salary Mcintosh's 1st contract pays.

yea hes gone..hes basiclaly been almost unblockable in one on one situations....kid gets held all game...and still makes plays.

Bethel next man up next year...

I think Gerald Willis starts over Bethel
Unless something very cool and surprising happens in terms of an addition, it'll probably be next Jon Ford. Bethel off the bench. DJ Johnson inside on pass downs. Just need another rotational guy from Martin, true Frosh Silvera, etc. Ideally, we pick up a JuCo and Silvera is so good he beats him out anyway.

Advertisement
Gonna be playing his brother next week…gotta show little Deon who the boss is.

Difference maker.

It's not Miami football unless we have big time DTs. I'm starting to remember what Miami football looks like again - especially on defense.

He’s gone after this year. Solely destroyed the interior line of Vag tech the entire game. Kind of reminded me of Jerome Brown’s performance against Oklahomo. This guy is a beast.

Advertisement
Back