RJ Maryland '22 TE gets offer

Advertisement
Great offer... kid is playing at a top level on a top school in Texas

SLC isn’t some small private school he’s able to outclass easily
It's not a small private school, but that aside, you do realize that Russell was the last player signed in his recruiting class. Russell had to send recruiting materials to UM, as he wasn't on the radar, and I think things turned out well for Russell and UM. UM can use another big WR/TE and seeing Russell's kid in a UM uniform would be great.

It's not a small private school, but that aside, you do realize that Russell was the last player signed in his recruiting class. Russell had to send recruiting materials to UM, as he wasn't on the radar, and I think things turned out well for Russell and UM. UM can use another big WR/TE and seeing Russell's kid in a UM uniform would be great.

He didn't have to "send recruiting materials to UM", the actual recruiting story is very well known. Kehoe was at his HS to visit ANOTHER recruit (Mel Agee) who blew us off, and he was set up to talk to Russell instead. The rest is history.

Advertisement
He didn't have to "send recruiting materials to UM", the actual recruiting story is very well known. Kehoe was at his HS to visit ANOTHER recruit (Mel Agee) who blew us off, and he was set up to talk to Russell instead. The rest is history.
Sorry, your wrong.

I legit said in my post that SLC is NOT a small school… swing and a miss buddy.

I legit said in my post that SLC is NOT a small school… swing and a miss buddy.
Read my post, I agreed with you. Southlake is not a small school, it's a Texas Powerhouse High School. Not sure why you posted this at me.

Advertisement
Back