Rivers out for season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks for the kids, big time.

Sucks to a lesser extent for fans and the state of the program as injuries are now setting up to give Diaz and Miami a pass for a rough third season.

"We lost Don Chaney for the year early on, we lost Keontra Smith for half the season, Jalen Rivers went down for the year and D'Eriq was banged up early, leading to a rough start to the season. Throw in a few suspensions of guys that weren't putting team first—Jaylon Knighton and Avante Williams—and you can see why this came came out the gates flat."

Diaz will spin this to try and save his ***.
Man in my opinion it’s too late for Manny regardless of all the injuries. We got about 10-15 other upper class guys playing and they are all trash. I really dont see this team redeeming itself at any point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man in my opinion it’s too late for Manny regardless of all the injuries. We got about 10-15 other upper class guys playing and they are all trash. I really dont see this team redeeming itself at any point.
Someone needs to have a chat with those 10-15 upperclassmen.

The best thing they can do for Miami is tank a few games (if by some miracle we're close to winning a respectable amount of them). They'd be CIS heroes.

This is so depressing. Waited months and months for football season.

Can’t believe we aren’t in October yet and both Miami football teams seasons are over.

I’m truly not seeing the payoff in watching on Saturdays and Sundays. We are not even entertaining.

Advertisement
Back