Rivals says Jacolby George commits.

Have you or anyone else in this place even bothered to look at the kid’s 10 min highlight tape I posted? Y’all just running your mouths!
I noticed that...the lack of a foot is a big concern....I'm sure the coaches have considered whether they can overcome that with a good S&C program and good coaching.

Other than that, does that mean you should hold a person's disability against him?

Seems like 4.72 is pretty **** good missing a foot.

Advertisement
I honestly hate even seeing these commits that are two years out. Basically it’s a place holder commit. Like hey if I blow up my junior year I’m jumping ship to an $EC school. But if I don’t then I’ll stay with UM and then we are stuck with the drama of trying to figure out how to get him to FIU. 2020 or nothing. Lol

I don’t care about the kids numbers. But let’s be honest, what’s the actual percentage of kids that stay committed to us 2 years out. I know it’s not even 50%. I do know that. So yeah I do get frustrated by all these 21 commits when in actuality our future classes have never panned out. Heck look at this class how many kids do we have now that we had this time last year? How many decommits?

Nvm I went and checked. We have 5 commits and there have been 7 decommits. So, yes I don’t really care about 21 kids right now. I’m glad the staff is working these kids but we all know their word is written in light pencil.

Advertisement
Right. The closer we get our teams talent level to that of Duke or Wake Forest, the sooner our return to national prominence.

Seriously, on a surface level I get the concern. I want to hear of 4 star recruits making the plunge, not unranked prospects. Al Golden and Randy Shannon filled out a number of their classes with such prospects.

We need to average around 9-10 four star players each class just to maintain our current talent level - unless these unranked players all overperform.

Yea it is an issue but I think at the end of the day it comes down to if the kid can play. As a sophomore th
Who is that QB? Threw some great throws particularly that first minute and looks like he’s got some size and mobility.

Plantation has some ballad. I think his last name is Nesbit. Big strong arm QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back