Rivals predicts...

Advertisement
Once Vernon announced he was leaving for the NFL and Dixon went to Bama I knew we would have a good shot at Mccord and Bush

Advertisement
I'll believe it when I see them put our hat on. We're like 4 for 100 at All-Star games.

Really think we see a new trend of us not only getting 'ours' but also winning some of the toss-ups

I'll say Bush to Miami McCord to South Carolina Bush said off air last week to scout he was done to Alabama and Miami. Tough battling Alabama for top recruits when they are the hot school right now and has '' deep pockets just ask Trent Richardson and Julio Jones.

Advertisement
Keep in mind that the Rivals guys all had Brissett choosing Miami last year also...

It would be HUGE signing these two. Plugging in two guys of their caliber into our weakest positions will really help us going forward. But I am taking the wait and see approach.

Keep in mind that the Rivals guys all had Brissett choosing Miami last year also...

Kids want to be treated as stars. Randy absolutely refused to do so. Only issue with that is, WE WEREN'T/AREN'T WINNING! Kids aren't going to want to hear that they have to sit the bench behind 2 QB's for 2-3 yrs when those QB's are NOT POY'S/Heisman candidates! That goes for all positions. They think "if i'm going to sit the bench for 2-3yrs, I might as well do it for a National Championship team".

Advertisement

Kids want to be treated as stars. Randy absolutely refused to do so. Only issue with that is, WE WEREN'T/AREN'T WINNING! Kids aren't going to want to hear that they have to sit the bench behind 2 QB's for 2-3 yrs when those QB's are NOT POY'S/Heisman candidates! That goes for all positions. They think "if i'm going to sit the bench for 2-3yrs, I might as well do it for a National Championship team".

Al Golden was the one recruiting Brissett and your post has absolutely nothing to do with what Valid said. If you're going to be a dumbass, be a dumbass somewhere else.

Advertisement

Al Golden was the one recruiting Brissett and your post has absolutely nothing to do with what Valid said. If you're going to be a dumbass, be a dumbass somewhere else.

I meant in reference to recent years, THAT has been the issue. Pointing out Brissett was just the name of a player at the time. Regardless of coach, it the recruiting tactics that must change, hence the WERENT that was also part of that clause. But it still applies now. That was my point, no need to get ugly about it dude.

Advertisement
Back