Rivals predicts...

Advertisement
For the first time in 8 or so years we have a head coach with a pulse......that could mean something. Not sure what, but it may mean something.

Advertisement
We always see to lose the Mommy sweepstakes let's hope we win one with McCord

Golden refuses to recruit kids with 3rd party contacts.......Bush and Amari out.

DOnt know if he considers Howards mom as a 3rd party altho she sure is fond of the Super Troopers of CFB

For the first time in 8 or so years we have a head coach with a pulse......that could mean something. Not sure what, but it may mean something.

Right now all I know is we have a coach that can talk a good game. I was expecting a hige upgrade in the coaching deptartment this year but at the end we had a staff who won the same amunt of games vs div 1 schools as did the previous failed HC with much more NFL draftable talent on the team.

Advertisement

Right now all I know is we have a coach that can talk a good game. I was expecting a hige upgrade in the coaching deptartment this year but at the end we had a staff who won the same amunt of games vs div 1 schools as did the previous failed HC with much more NFL draftable talent on the team.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Advertisement
Back