Rivals Camp: WR v. DB

Winsome Frazier's length is impressive and he didnt look bad. I had him pegged as an underrated kid fromt he gate anyway. Dad was a bball legend in the city, use to jump out the gym.

Brinson- Love the kid potential...lower grade Amari Cooper but has that sort of ceiling.

AGAINNNN...The kid out of Delray Beach looked extremly good. This isnt even his thing...i personally thought covg was his weakness. Looks like he is improving, has great feet and i.q is above the charts. Bring out the bags for him and Fonzo Allen in 2 years.

Twan Russel's son didnt look to bad. Looked bigger than expected.

Derrick Edwards reminded me of how Banda played in this setting, great technique.

Alexis...im hoping he stays at the school he is at...and the big dogs focus on others...He may be a steal for us.

Quincy Skinner wouldnt be a bad signee ...expecting him to show out if STA throws the rock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Top two I took from those clips was Yulkeith brown and Jaden Alexsis. I like the way Romello Brinson went up and attacked the ball and thats something we have been lacking big time. I also like 1 kid but it was actually two different players. Troy Stellato is the type of player you can win with. From the little bit I saw he's got that Restrepo type of dog in him. The other kid that I thought was Troy Stellato was Jake Harrington, and that kid also seems to have a bit of dog in him. Last kid that jumped off the screen a bit was Brandon Inniss, that kid got some wheels.

I don't know too much about who's who so give me your take fellas.

Top two I took from those clips was Yulkeith brown and Jaden Alexsis. I like the way Romello Brinson went up and attacked the ball and thats something we have been lacking big time. I also like 1 kid but it was actually two different players. Troy Stellato is the type of player you can win with. From the little bit I saw he's got that Restrepo type of dog in him. The other kid that I thought was Troy Stellato was Jake Harrington, and that kid also seems to have a bit of dog in him. Last kid that jumped off the screen a bit was Brandon Inniss, that kid got some wheels.

I don't know too much about who's who so give me your take fellas.

Harrington and Stellato both play for cardinal gibbons. Im not sure if Harrington transferred to sta..Gibbons had like 4 or 5 div 1 wrs on the field at the same time and ran a air raid

Winsome Frazier's length is impressive and he didnt look bad. I had him pegged as an underrated kid fromt he gate anyway. Dad was a bball legend in the city, use to jump out the gym.

Brinson- Love the kid potential...lower grade Amari Cooper but has that sort of ceiling.

AGAINNNN...The kid out of Delray Beach looked extremly good. This isnt even his thing...i personally thought covg was his weakness. Looks like he is improving, has great feet and i.q is above the charts. Bring out the bags for him and Fonzo Allen in 2 years.

Twan Russel's son didnt look to bad. Looked bigger than expected.

Derrick Edwards reminded me of how Banda played in this setting, great technique.

Alexis...im hoping he stays at the school he is at...and the big dogs focus on others...He may be a steal for us.

Quincy Skinner wouldnt be a bad signee ...expecting him to show out if STA throws the rock.
Dude I am a huge fan of alexis. We could land hands down the most disgusting class at wr. Imagine brinson,yulky, bralon, and jaden alexis. Lashlee please make this offense go

Advertisement
No love for Bobby Salla? Dude was putting the clamps on the WRs.

He’s an interesting player. Baseball kid from same high school as Garvin. He plays safety and is a high IQ guy who is efficient in his movement.

Testing will be important for him, as he’s not the biggest guy in the world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back