Rivals Camp: WR v. DB

That Jaden Alexis kid looks so quick and smooth. Whats up with him?

Reese also made his matchups look easy as well.

Massie is going to want this video destroyed

Stellato seems like if he can blow by someone with his speed, he may struggle to get open.

D.Hill looked good as well.

So much talent down there

Advertisement
Yep, that's what I saw. Stiff as ****. He's no CB. Not really disappointed that we're losing him,

Winsome Frazier - I'm guessing his dad was the bball player back in the day? He's an intriguing prospect considering his size.

Brinson - nice build/frame and moves well for his size. Not a lot of wasted movement and I can tell his sneaky quicks got him past some people.

Brown - must have.

Kitchens - not convinced yet.
Kitchens looks like a beast imo

Advertisement
Off those clips:

1.Yulkeith Brown
2. Alexis
3. Bralon Brown

Brinson doesn't impress me. Schabert looks like a major sleeper and his testing #s are very solid. I'm sure the G5 offers will start piling in for him.

Most of the DBs looked lousy except for Tyler Gaskin. Lymon did fine as a press corner considering that's not his role. I thought Kinchens looked ok for a LB...didn't realize he's an undersized safety...yikes. You can see why 247 has him ranked 704 despite Rivals having him near the top 150.

Off those clips:

1.Yulkeith Brown
2. Alexis
3. Bralon Brown

Brinson doesn't impress me. Schabert looks like a major sleeper and his testing #s are very solid. I'm sure the G5 offers will start piling in for him.

Most of the DBs looked lousy except for Tyler Gaskin. Lymon did fine as a press corner considering that's not his role. I thought Kinchens looked ok for a LB...didn't realize he's an undersized safety...yikes. You can see why 247 has him ranked 704 despite Rivals having him near the top 150.

This is my issue with Kitchens. Undersized safety who is not fast. Bad combo. I'll be surprised if he sticks, tbh

2021. He has offers from us, Alabama and others.

11.03 100M as a sophomore, should be in the 10s this year. The way he’s used in high school reminds me of Laviska Shenault.

****, looked it up. He's Rich Alexis' son. I remember when Jaden's DAD was a HS senior and we recruited him/

Schabert looks like a major sleeper and his testing #s are very solid. I'm sure the G5 offers will start piling in for him.

He transferred to AMH Delray where he will pair with Dylan Rizik. That should give us a better feel for his route running and quickness. He definitely has tools.

Advertisement
This is my issue with Kitchens. Undersized safety who is not fast. Bad combo. I'll be surprised if he sticks, tbh

Kinchens has some speed. As a sophomore, he timed 4.68. For comparison, Jacorey Brooks and Corey Collier ran 4.83 at the same event. I expect all three to make a big jump when they test next month. Kinchens also had a 4.40 shuttle and returns punts.

This setting doesn’t really play to his strengths. He’s a ballhawk (9 INT) and a thumper over the middle.

Advertisement
****, looked it up. He's Rich Alexis' son. I remember when Jaden's DAD was a HS senior and we recruited him/

My best memory of Alexis was watching his team get absolutely throttled in the OB. Sat right in front of his family and it was a long night for them.

Kinchens has some speed. As a sophomore, he timed 4.68. For comparison, Jacorey Brooks and Corey Collier ran 4.83 at the same event. I expect all three to make a big jump when they test next month. Kinchens also had a 4.40 shuttle and returns punts.

This setting doesn’t really play to his strengths. He’s a ballhawk (9 INT) and a thumper over the middle.

Just a matter of time before he commits correct?

2021. He has offers from us, Alabama and others.

11.03 100M as a sophomore, should be in the 10s this year. The way he’s used in high school reminds me of Laviska Shenault.
Do you know how interested Miami is in him? After seeing his film yesterday I really dont want any other reciever commit before his. His potential looks unreal.

Advertisement
Off those clips:

1.Yulkeith Brown
2. Alexis
3. Bralon Brown

Why Brown over Brinson?

Advertisement
Back