Rivals Camp: WR v. DB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Demetrius Hill is a long armed kid with very fluid hips & natural cover skills. Miami Springs kid that Coach Hova jumped on super early. We should've already offered, but unless UF doesn't want him will be hard to pull.

Tyler Gaskin has terrific footwork, you can tell he's a Coach Colombi kid, he has excellent technique in his backpedal & understands how not to get beat out of his stance at L.O.S.

Marquis Lymon has very good coverage for a young Safety, he reads the WR well.

Andre Powell Jr is a Naples kid I posted on last year, big physical corner with good size, very underrated but has terrific ball skills. He's a kid I hope we offer eventually, legit sleeper prospect.

Tyson Russell looks bigger than his listed size, good arm length too.

Advertisement
Marquis Lyman is realllly good.

bralon brown isn’t that good

Collier overrated.

yulkieth a problem. Brinson is an Ocho cinco clone.
I like the Quincy skinner kid from STA.

Idk whats going on with Tim Burns but he hasn’t had a good offseason which is sad because I know he’s really good.

Collier overrated.

Idk whats going on with Tim Burns but he hasn’t had a good offseason which is sad because I know he’s really good.

Yep, that's what I saw. Stiff as ****. He's no CB. Not really disappointed that we're losing him,

Winsome Frazier - I'm guessing his dad was the bball player back in the day? He's an intriguing prospect considering his size.

Brinson - nice build/frame and moves well for his size. Not a lot of wasted movement and I can tell his sneaky quicks got him past some people.

Brown - must have.

Kitchens - not convinced yet.

Advertisement
None of those players actually stuck out, and if that's the best SFL has, I don't mind Miami going out of state for recruiting. Collier definitely does not look like a five star CB that the pundits claim him to be. The guy Troy Stellato looks like he can serviceable. And I didn't too much of Bralon Brown, but he looks like he could be a good outside WR.

Advertisement
Only watched the first 3 min. Must get AT LEAST one of Brinson or Yulkieth. Not sold on Bralon Brown, doesn't seem to have the explosiveness of the other 2 I mentioned. Jaden Alexis also looks like a stud.

Jaden Alexis is a great route runner

Collier overrated.

Bralon Brown is legit, I was out there on Sunday....he looked better than the youtube video. It's hard to judge kids on 3-5 clips.

Advertisement
Back