Rivals Camp Series Miami: Speed to burn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it fair to have that much talent within a 90 minute radius of a college football program

Is it fair to have that much talent within a 90 minute radius of a college football program

Doesn't matter if most of them aren't coming here. None of those kids are locks at this point.

Minus the committed ones and even they aren't locks.

This has to be the most recruited area in the lands. Fools gonna learn Al isn't having it this year.

Advertisement

Doesn't matter if most of them aren't coming here. None of those kids are locks at this point.

Minus the committed ones and even they aren't locks.

I mean obviously we won't get all of them but I think we have a good shot at a lot of them, thing is in sofl even in a year when you let a lot of guys get a way, there's so much talent that your bound to still land a few studs

yeah with what I assume will be a relatively big class, I figured Johnson would be getting more attention

Advertisement
I'd like to see us go after Michael Johnson.

Really, really, really want Cole already.

it should be a nice battle for Cole
215.jpg

2.jpeg

1.jpg

Bring it ON

Advertisement

215.jpg

Bring it ON
best thing that ever happen to UF in South Florida recruiting Tracy taught Muschamp a valuable lesson
lol i bet you guys are over it anyway though, VHIII is ridiculous, anyway, what lesson did Muscramp learn

Bring it ON
best thing that ever happen to UF in South Florida recruiting Tracy taught Muschamp a valuable lesson
lol i bet you guys are over it anyway though, VHIII is ridiculous, anyway, what lesson did Muscramp learn
Tracy going to Miami helped us get VH3. Muschamp learned it is not who is first in the room or who hangs out in the room the longest it is who is last in the room. Muschamp thought he had Bostwick for a long time but he made sure we got the last visit.

in other new news Jacques Patrick will be at Miami's scrimmage on Saturday and Dalvin Cook is supposed to visit UF next week

Advertisement
Back