Rivals Camp- RB/TE v. LB

I cannot say that I care one way or another about Amari Daniels. There are better players to go after.

Advertisement
Can anyone explain to me what happened w Amari? On The Ft Lauderdale Canes, my man looked like he was the next.....now he looks very average. Did he stop putting in the work & was just relying on God given talent or what?

Advertisement
Can anyone explain to me what happened w Amari? On The Ft Lauderdale Canes, my man looked like he was the next.....now he looks very average. Did he stop putting in the work & was just relying on God given talent or what?

Some kids just max out early...He's still a nice back, can't all be "elite" and who knows...Maybe he ends up "elite" if he works hard enough.

Some kids just max out early...He's still a nice back, can't all be "elite" and who knows...Maybe he ends up "elite" if he works hard enough.

I agree; I’m wondering if Bunchie Young may be in this same boat, as well.

Wesley Bessianthe really really impressed me.

Jayvant Brown as well looked really good as well and impressed at LB.

Mcqueen is thin as **** but can reallly really run.

Hankerson im just glad we are already all over him.

Bernathel looked terrible in coverage. But he is a Mike.

THE LATEST: One of the top 2022 linebackers in America, Wesley Bissainthe is likely to carry a four-stars when Rivals.com debuts its 2022 rankings. The Miami Central High School linebacker already has a handful of majors offers, however, and discusses his favorites below.

ON THE TEAMS TAKING THE MOST AGGRESSIVE APPROACH

“I’m speaking to teams like Nebraska, Miami and Alabama. Those are the main ones right now. I speak with the coaches.”

ON NEBRASKA

“The coaches came down and spoke with us and I kind of got a feel for it. I think I like it, but I really don’t know yet. I want to visit and see for sure.”

ON HIS CURRENT FAVORITE

“My favorite is probably Alabama. [Saban actually came to school to see me. And I was supposed to go up there this month …”

ON SABAN

“It has always been one of my dreams to play for him so I was really impressed that he came down to see me. I admire him, you know?”

ON AN EVENTUAL ALABAMA TRIP

“Whenever I get there, I just want to see how they run practice. I also want to see what there is to do out there other than football. I want to see the workouts most, though.”

ON THE TEAM IN SECOND PLACE

“I’m keeping a close eye on Miami -- a really close eye. I see what they are doing and it is starting to feel like they are building their program up. I guess we’ll see but it feels like that. It’s a wait-and-see thing right now.”

ON WHAT HE HOPES TO SEE FROM UM

“I’m looking for wins -- wins that count. They have to stop losing to teams that they shouldn't lose to. They have done that in years past. I’m just looking for them to stop doing that so much. I’m looking for progress.”

Advertisement
THE LATEST: One of the top 2022 linebackers in America, Wesley Bissainthe is likely to carry a four-stars when Rivals.com debuts its 2022 rankings. The Miami Central High School linebacker already has a handful of majors offers, however, and discusses his favorites below.

“I’m speaking to teams like Nebraska, Miami and Alabama. Those are the main ones right now. I speak with the coaches.”

ON NEBRASKA

“The coaches came down and spoke with us and I kind of got a feel for it. I think I like it, but I really don’t know yet. I want to visit and see for sure.”

ON HIS CURRENT FAVORITE

“My favorite is probably Alabama. [Saban actually came to school to see me. And I was supposed to go up there this month …”

ON SABAN

“It has always been one of my dreams to play for him so I was really impressed that he came down to see me. I admire him, you know?”

“Whenever I get there, I just want to see how they run practice. I also want to see what there is to do out there other than football. I want to see the workouts most, though.”

“I’m keeping a close eye on Miami -- a really close eye. I see what they are doing and it is starting to feel like they are building their program up. I guess we’ll see but it feels like that. It’s a wait-and-see thing right now.”

“I’m looking for wins -- wins that count. They have to stop losing to teams that they shouldn't lose to. They have done that in years past. I’m just looking for them to stop doing that so much. I’m looking for progress.”

"They have to stop losing to teams that they shouldn't lose to."

Straight to the point. Great answer.

ON SABAN

Never a fan of the pro-Sabag talk, but I get it.
His comments on UM are pretty spot on and to the point. He's not saying anything that people on CIS haven't been saying for years. Hopefully we can put a double-digit win type of season together this year and start convincing kids like this that we aren't some P5 has been but are actually coming up.

Kids are tired of all the talk. WIN THE COASTAL DAMNIT.

It's really all about this. The crazy thing is that we were so **** close with Richt in 2017, just needed a **** QB and some depth. I think we get there now that we have Lashlee and King.

Advertisement

ON NEBRASKA

ON HIS CURRENT FAVORITE

ON SABAN

Lol we keep talking about it but idiot fans on this board keep saying wins don’t matter

Advertisement
Back