Rivals Camp: OL v. DL

Advertisement
McLaughlin def needs 30-40 lbs.

Boaz has poor technique. Looks a like a leaner with a sloppy build.

Shemar is a beast.

Hammet is a beast.

Tate is as good as advertized.

Love big baby seymour.

Rodriguez looked good. No sloppy weight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish we could somehow get Marcus Tate

I know Clemson is a good football school.

It isn’t a great academic school. For an OL, they don’t produce or develop them really. The track record for their OL and NFL-draft is sorta mind boggling.

Justice just needs to chip away. Miami wins double digits this year who knows?

Tate liked Miami a lot I feel like.

Best player down here, IMO.

Clemson lock.

Rodriguez looked good. He was able to block my younging Tyreke. Rodriguez and Big Baby is a great start to an interior OL and both local.

I'd lock those 2 up and go National for Tackle prospects.

DL- Sapp is still really good...a 3 tech if he were to come here.

The young DE's that are sophomores may all end up 4 or 5 star guys.

Armella is the goods. One of my young boys beat him last year though as a freshman.

Clemson lock.

Rodriguez looked good. He was able to block my younging Tyreke. Rodriguez and Big Baby is a great start to an interior OL and both local.

I'd lock those 2 up and go National for Tackle prospects.

DL- Sapp is still really good...a 3 tech if he were to come here.

The young DE's that are sophomores may all end up 4 or 5 star guys.

Armella is the goods. One of my young boys beat him last year though as a freshman.
Best believe this. He’s not even getting paid...going there out of his free will.

Advertisement
McLaughlin def needs 30-40 lbs.

Boaz has poor technique. Looks a like a leaner with a sloppy build.

Shemar is a beast.

Hammet is a beast.

Tate is as good as advertized.

Love big baby seymour.

Rodriguez looked good. No sloppy weight.

Agree with these takes. Shemar has a GREAT frame to be a beast in a couple years. Boaz is hugely overrated.

Armella is tremendous. Any shot at him?

First of all - Big baby Seymore = Stud - crazy powerful hands

Second - Rodriquez looks very solid as well. Hope we can lock him up

McLaughlin looked pretty soft and light in that video, but seems to have the length and quickness. Just needs more physicality and technique

There's no way we should have a problem with DEs in 2021 or 2022. Shemar Stewart looks like a top 5 player. Also Francois Nolton, Dante Anderson looked great too

Advertisement
Seymore's jump set is too much for lesser competition. Pair him with a strong vertical setting LT and that's a tough combo to break through like Jason Peters/Evan Mathis.

McLaughlin has silky smooth footwork. Hand placement and weight distribution need work. Obviously he has to get A LOT stronger but I'm good with the take. He could be the next O'Neill from the Vikings.

Tate is inconsistent with his footwork but has obvious stud tools. Evan Neal was better at the same stage imo.

Sapp looks leaner and more explosive. Not as overrated as he looked on Soph film.

Love Hammett. Edge rusher all day.

Haye is not gonna shine in shorts for 1on1s. Doesn't matter.

Seymore's jump set is too much for lesser competition. Pair him with a strong vertical setting LT and that's a tough combo to break through like Jason Peters/Evan Mathis.

McLaughlin has silky smooth footwork. Hand placement and weight distribution need work. Obviously he has to get A LOT stronger but I'm good with the take. He could be the next O'Neill from the Vikings.

Tate is inconsistent with his footwork but has obvious stud tools. Evan Neal was better at the same stage imo.

Sapp looks leaner and more explosive. Not as overrated as he looked on Soph film.

Love Hammett. Edge rusher all day.

Haye is not gonna shine in shorts for 1on1s. Doesn't matter.

Seymore compleely dishragged 2 of our current dt's on our roster right in front of me. Once hands are on its over. One kid that i dont care that he is about 6'1. Harland Gunn collected nfl checks for about 3 years, and he isnt/wasnt close to as talented as Big Baby.

- Tate has a better body than Evan Neal and likely is getting better coaching on the Ol than Neal had coming out. His upside will be high. Evan Neal is just so huge..but Tate has that trajectory. Dude is wide az sh*t.

- Sapp is gonna be real good. Has the strength and the body. Smaller more twitchy Braylen Ingraham

Hammett looked soooo smooth there. SLB.

Played against Haye this year..he is a run stuffer type. I actually was really impressed by him. Looked to be a legit 6'2 and heading toward 300 pounds.

Seymore compleely dishragged 2 of our current dt's on our roster right in front of me. Once hands are on its over. One kid that i dont care that he is about 6'1. Harland Gunn collected nfl checks for about 3 years, and he isnt/wasnt close to as talented as Big Baby.

- Tate has a better body than Evan Neal and likely is getting better coaching on the Ol than Neal had coming out. His upside will be high. Evan Neal is just so huge..but Tate has that trajectory. Dude is wide az sh*t.

- Sapp is gonna be real good. Has the strength and the body. Smaller more twitchy Braylen Ingraham

Hammett looked soooo smooth there. SLB.

Played against Haye this year..he is a run stuffer type. I actually was really impressed by him. Looked to be a legit 6'2 and heading toward 300 pounds.

I like Tate's long term (NFL) upside better than Neal. Neal was more polished is all I'm saying. He's so big and proportionate that he can wall off most guys easily with simple efficient movement.

Rodriguez played great. Want him. That 2022 class is ridiculous on the dline

Him and Seymore killed it. Rodriguez at the point of attack is sick.

The DL guys are pretty much all sloppy. They show almost no ability to get the OL's hands off of them and are strictly trying to overpower them.

There wasn't a single impressive speed end rusher in the bunch consistently.

Advertisement
Back