Rivals Article Yearby Update

Advertisement
-starts rehab process this tuesday
-should be 100% by fall
-tells Cook he has to do whats best for him even if they go to a different college
-chances on them playing together is 50%
-he also said Cook "is throwing hints at me (about his college destination) but I can't reveal them yet."

I wonder what Cook is telling Yearby that makes him think 50% chance Cook commits. Is Cook trolling Yearby?

Advertisement
I finally watched Yearby's film....I don't care as much about Cook now. I want him but Im not going to fall into the fetal position and weep of he doesn't come

Advertisement
Im glad Yearby is starting to get his ankle worked on. Im anticipating he will do great things for us.

Advertisement
I can't wait to yearby is 100% healthy. The kid runs tougher than his 190 pound frame.... He is much bigger than duke was coming into college...

I wasn't that worked up over not getting Cook until Duke and Joe got hurt. Would sure be nice to know we have one healthy star back there, in case it takes more time to get back to full speed for either or both. Cook could easily end up being a 20 carry guy as true freshman. If Joe and Duke fully recover, then missing out on Cook will not hurt so much.

Advertisement
I can't wait to yearby is 100% healthy. The kid runs tougher than his 190 pound frame.... He is much bigger than duke was coming into college...

That's part of the problem....Some folks are seeing him listed at 177 still on Rivals. The 190 makes a slight difference but seeing the film and seeing his feet sold me. I like Cook but his is more blazing speed/ cut everything outside. Yearby has good feet in traffic.

That's part of the problem....Some folks are seeing him listed at 177 still on Rivals. The 190 makes a slight difference but seeing the film and seeing his feet sold me. I like Cook but his is more blazing speed/ cut everything outside. Yearby has good feet in traffic.

To ease the potential pain from a possible Cook meltdown, viewing Yearby's tapes again will be extremely soothing. Kid is really good, a Cane and we all should be thankful for that. Cook will choose whoever he chooses.

Advertisement
Back