Rivals 3 Stripe Miami Camp Wrap-Up

I have an interview with Cam in the pipeline for tomorrow. He lights up when talking about Miami and I believe he is extremely solid to the Canes. I think it's simply a case of wanting to go see other places just to get out there and explore. Even Blades visited a bunch of places this past year.

Any chance of a Shaq moment of wearing UM gear to the UF visit or a Blades moment of throwing up the U on the FSU field?

Advertisement
I wasn't at the camp, but I've been touting Jordan Battle for a while. If we aren't looking at Jordan Battle, I don't know what we are looking for.

As far as Anthony Solomon is concerned, I was told by family members that University of Miami calls him every day.

Has Harbaugh already done a sleepover with him?

Stephan, Early on when Lucas was ar MHS we were perceived as the favorite. Has the move to IMG changed that? How do we stand now?

Nice write up.

Are you sure Daxon didn't get involved? I thought I some him in a couple of the 1-on-1s from the camp.

Sounds like offers to Battle and Rosemy could be on the way soon.

Need to get an offer out to this big '21 QB out of Georgia.

Advertisement
Nice write up.

Are you sure Daxon didn't get involved? I thought I some him in a couple of the 1-on-1s from the camp.

Sounds like offers to Battle and Rosemy could be on the way soon.

Need to get an offer out to this big '21 QB out of Georgia.

Confirmed. Daxon did participate in part of the 1-on-1's. Will edit

Stephan, Early on when Lucas was ar MHS we were perceived as the favorite. Has the move to IMG changed that? How do we stand now?

Eh kid is hard to get a read on. If Miami does have a lead, it's ever so slight. He's waiting until Signing Day and wanting to put on a "hat show" most likely, no different than a lot of guys ie. Nesta. He wants a place to feel at home as well as somewhere his family can come see all the games, so what better place than Miami? There's an interview I did up on the main page with him if you'd like to take a peek and decide for yourself.

Advertisement
Stefan who do you think can be our next commit?

I don't want to start throwing out random predictions on Day 1, because an answer to this is essentially a guess haha. A lot of the top guys the staff is going after hard that also feel like Miami leans seem to be wanting to wait until at least early signing day in December (Richards, McIntosh, Sanguinetti, etc.). How about I give you a guy that has high Miami interest, is at a huge position of need, and is a great talent to boot? That's IMG OL Evan Neal, #1 on my board right now.

Advertisement
I was at the camp as well, and a guy who jumped out at me was Hayden Wolff.

Legit 6'4, 208 pocket passer from Lemon Bay with an early Kentucky offer. Great size, good arm and a focused attitude.

DMoney I gotta give you props.. I like his film, first :45 seconds is all I needed to see.

I'll echo that. @Stefan Adams way to come out of the gate hot. Enjoyed your Freshman 15 articles at SOTU. Excited to see how the content grows.

Hey OrdunaDrive! Legit awesome that you're a previous reader, love that. Nice to know I'm not completely starting from scratch here. Yeah, the Freshman 15 was my most well received piece over at SOTU, glad you enjoyed. With that said, something tells me you'll be happy on Friday...

Advertisement
I know the family of 2020 ATH Xavier Restrepo..... all of them are diehard canes. Heard Bama just offered recently (I haven't been on Twitter since signing day Idk if that's comon knowledge).

Marcus Roseme is a baller. Will easily be one of the best receivers in the State in 2020.

Kid is very polished and will grow into a freak.

I know the family of 2020 ATH Xavier Restrepo..... all of them are diehard canes. Heard Bama just offered recently (I haven't been on Twitter since signing day Idk if that's comon knowledge).
I questioned this offer at 1st when I saw he was a small safety but after watching a minute of his highlight I stand corrected. This guy is an absolute must get for our loaded "20 class.

Advertisement
Back