Rivals 3 Stripe Camp: Orlando

Advertisement
[TWEET]843529985289871360[/TWEET]
The next Hurricane Legend, "The Ambassador" did what he always does... Which is dominate.

Me you and a few others were the ones saying he's a must get....I rmemeber people playing themselves and setting up for the he's not good enough talk like he was going elsewhere. Glad he's the future because he's legit......n shot out to Lib this ni99@ stay putting out info....keep it up home slice
Much respect bro... I definitely remember that early on.

As far back as last year in July, we was saying he was the Best Back in the State, he absolutely killed at Paradise Camp outperformed every RB there even the upperclassmen.

I had heard about him as a Sophomore, but I didn't really pay attention until his Junior year & he did nothing but dominate every time he stepped on the field.

Thank God for Tweed though!

The first time I saw his film I said elite it was to obvious it was like seeing the older cucks tape u just knew he was legit

[TWEET]843529985289871360[/TWEET]
The next Hurricane Legend, "The Ambassador" did what he always does... Which is dominate.

Me you and a few others were the ones saying he's a must get....I rmemeber people playing themselves and setting up for the he's not good enough talk like he was going elsewhere. Glad he's the future because he's legit......n shot out to Lib this ni99@ stay putting out info....keep it up home slice

That is what this board is doing with Jobe when they keep bringing his age. Like this board just found out that he was 2 years behind. It wasn't a big deal until the past 2 weeks now he is only dominate because of his age.

Yea thats the he sucks talk now because the kid will be courted hard by bama him and hall bama will go hard. Its like Mike Harley sucked cuz he was wv bound......plain n simple we gotta keep the studs home if we want to watch our miami the way we know miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL @ anyone discounting this kid's ability. Him and Davis are going to be a f*cking PROBLEM next year, little Cook can't even hold a candle to Lo's talent...

LOL at the scientists in here already determining Sherwood's max good weight. They never saw Armstead or Ray Lewis when they first arrived at UM. Those two were twigs as college freshmans.

Advertisement
I'd like to congratulate the trail blazing scouts of CIS who identified the underrated scrappy gym rat Ambassador Lingard as a big time prospect. Take a bow, gents.

I'd like to congratulate the trail blazing scouts of CIS who identified the underrated scrappy gym rat Ambassador Lingard as a big time prospect. Take a bow, gents.

Lingard was the indian kid in trouble with the curve... Until CIS Scouts found him and BOOM, 5 Star.

Advertisement
[TWEET]843529066808532998[/TWEET]
[TWEET]843528797811085312[/TWEET]
[TWEET]843529624160256000[/TWEET]
2020 TF Leonard Manuel from Vanguard (teammate of Perry) had a big day.

William Barnes in the district high school weightlifting competition (3-17-17) recorded a 350 bench press - (strict with a pause at the chest) and a 315 pound clean and jerk. He weighed 312.4 pounds.

[video=youtube_share;avf0eZu65AQ]https://youtu.be/avf0eZu65AQ[/video]
[video=youtube_share;Sc6jNzOV60k]https://youtu.be/Sc6jNzOV60k[/video]

Last edited:
LOL at the scientists in here already determining Sherwood's max good weight. They never saw Armstead or Ray Lewis when they first arrived at UM. Those two were twigs as college freshmans.

These clowns were ruined by the Golden era. They think lb's should be showing up at 235 lbs lol.

Advertisement
Back