Rivals 3 Stripe Camp: Orlando

Advertisement
The Ambassador's socks, tho

IMG_3733.jpg

Advertisement
[TWEET]843528287087398912[/TWEET]

That frame looks like it could easily hold 225-230

Trying too hard bruh.... he's a safety... he's razor thin

6'3 200lb high school junior that's currently "razor thin"...

The only one here trying too hard is you, when ur fat *** stands up. Take ur nole loving *** on

Lol @ pussicane

Believe it or not, I think that's what punci means in Hungarian.

[TWEET]843528287087398912[/TWEET]

That frame looks like it could easily hold 225-230

Trying too hard bruh.... he's a safety... he's razor thin

6'3 200lb high school junior that's currently "razor thin"...

The only one here trying too hard is you, when ur fat *** stands up. Take ur nole loving *** on

Lol @ pussicane

Could be worse could be pussinole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]843529985289871360[/TWEET]
The next Hurricane Legend, "The Ambassador" did what he always does... Which is dominate.

Me you and a few others were the ones saying he's a must get....I rmemeber people playing themselves and setting up for the he's not good enough talk like he was going elsewhere. Glad he's the future because he's legit......n shot out to Lib this ni99@ stay putting out info....keep it up home slice

Advertisement
The next Hurricane Legend, "The Ambassador" did what he always does... Which is dominate.

Me you and a few others were the ones saying he's a must get....I rmemeber people playing themselves and setting up for the he's not good enough talk like he was going elsewhere. Glad he's the future because he's legit......n shot out to Lib this ni99@ stay putting out info....keep it up home slice
Much respect bro... I definitely remember that early on.

As far back as last year in July, we was saying he was the Best Back in the State, he absolutely killed at Paradise Camp outperformed every RB there even the upperclassmen.

I had heard about him as a Sophomore, but I didn't really pay attention until his Junior year & he did nothing but dominate every time he stepped on the field.

Thank God for Tweed though!

Last edited:
Four-star linebacker David Reese recently visited Miami and continues to hold the Hurricanes in high regard. While he said he has clear leader at the moment, the visit combined with the Canes heavy interest makes them a team to watch in his recruitment. One thing clearly working in Miami’s favor is the team’s excellent start to the 2018 cycle. Reese said he’s been paying attention to the number of highly ranked players already in the fold and said he would like to join a team loaded with talent in the future.

That is what this board is doing with Jobe when they keep bringing his age. Like this board just found out that he was 2 years behind. It wasn't a big deal until the past 2 weeks now he is only dominate because of his age.

Advertisement
Back