4* Gregory Rousseau (233) -18+
4* Nesta Silvera (4*) --
4* Will Mallory (4*) --
4* Delone Scaife (3*) Upgraded to 4*
3* Daquris Wiggins (3*) --
3* DJ Ivey (3*) --
3* Randy Russell (3*) --
NR Bubba Baxa (NR) --

Wow, everyone went down and 2 dropped out of the Top250 with no new addition. Only positive news is Scaife got a 4th star. Our recruits went down over 131 spots combined...

OTHERS:
2 Patrick Surtain Jr. (2) --
5 Micah Parsons (5) --
12 Tyreke Johnson (10) -2
16 James Cook (13) -3
18 Taron Vincent (18) --
20 Terrace Marshall Jr. (22) +2
26 Asante Samuel Jr. (24) -2
33 Amari Gainer (32) -1
35 Al Blades Jr. (31) -4
48 Rick Sandidge (87) +29
55 Warren Thompson (46) -9
60 William Barnes (58) -2
63 Tyson Campbell (69) +6
73 Jordan Davis (240) +167 (I think they made a mistake with the AL commit)
76 Adam Anderson (243) +167
87 Anthony Schwartz (NR) +163+
88 Elijah Moore (74) -14
96 Richard Gouraige (78) -18
99 Xavier Williams (73) -26
102 Joe Milton (113) +11
124 John Campbell (120) -4
139 Josh Moore (119) -20
141 Kevin Austin (129) -12
165 Amari Burney (154) -11
147 Jacob Copeland (178) +31
171 Nick Petit-Frere (153) -18
181 Jamien Sherwood (NR) +69+
183 Keondre Coburn (195) +12
203 Shaun Shivers (191) -12
210 Andrew Chatfield (198) -12
218 Dominick Watt (175) -43
233 Nikolas Bonitto (200) -33
243 Miguel Edwards (221) -22
249 Divaad Wilson (239) -10

NR Trenell Troutman (50) -201+
NR Curtis Dunlap Jr. (161) -90+
NR Casey Thompson (244) -7+

NR Dennis Briggs II (NR) Upgraded to 4*
NR Kayode Oladele (NR) Upgraded to 4*
NR David Reese (NR)
NR Rosendo Louis (NR)
NR Chris Curry (NR)
NR Jamarcus Chatman (NR)
NR Robert Hicks (NR)
NR Mustapha Muhammad (NR)

NR Jalen Patterson (NR)
NR Billy Josephs (NR)
NR Thomas Burns (NR)

Last edited:
Advertisement
After seeing film of Mallory abusing Tyreke Johnson I have no idea what possible methodology is being used to come up with these lists. Mallory is no doubt a player, but Tyreke looks charmin soft in those clips. Does the kid have a nose for the ball when it's in the air like ole #20 had? His hype is something I don't understand. Tyson Campbell at #63 is laughable also.

Go Canes!

This kinda **** is like shooting arrows at a quarter moon. I can buy into the 3* and so forth, but ranking players is outright ludicrous.

Advertisement
Crazy I'm pretty sure Sherwood, Pierre, Ivey, Russell, and Baxa, are our only commits or targets that haven't been given a fourth star on at least one sight. That ain't bad.

Crazy I'm pretty sure Sherwood, Pierre, Ivey, Russell, and Baxa, are our only commits or targets that haven't been given a fourth star on at least one sight. That ain't bad.

Plus in my eyes Sherwood and Ivey should be four stars, and Baxas a kicker so you can't really count that

Plus in my eyes Sherwood and Ivey should be four stars, and Baxas a kicker so you can't really count that

Sherwood made a huge jump and is ranked 181 in the Rivals Top250.
181 Jamien Sherwood (NR)

Now that Scaife got his 4th star, only 4 guys without a 4th star according to Rivals... Wiggins is a 4 Star according to everyone else... and Baxa is a 5 star according to Kohl's which is the only ranking that really matters for Kickers/Punters/Long snappers.

3* DJ Ivey (3*) --
3* Randy Russell (3*) --
NR Bubba Baxa (NR) --

Last edited:
Advertisement

181 Jamien Sherwood (NR)

Now that Scaife got his 4th star, only 4 guys without a 4th star according to Rivals... Wiggins is a 4 Star according to everyone else... and Baxa is a 5 star according to Kohl's which is the only ranking that really matters for Kickers/Punters/Long snappers.

3* DJ Ivey (3*) --
3* Randy Russell (3*) --
NR Bubba Baxa (NR) --

Very true, so I would assume his fourth star is otw

181 Jamien Sherwood (NR)

3* DJ Ivey (3*) --
3* Randy Russell (3*) --
NR Bubba Baxa (NR) --

I doubt it, they don't like him... they actually had him ranked early in the process since he was on the radar and committed to Miami early but they dropped to a 3 star and he has been there ever since.

Advertisement

181 Jamien Sherwood (NR)

3* DJ Ivey (3*) --
3* Randy Russell (3*) --
NR Bubba Baxa (NR) --

I doubt it, they don't like him... they actually had him ranked early in the process since he was on the radar and committed to Miami early but they dropped to a 3 star and he has been there ever since.

I mean doesn't being 181 basically guarantee he gets a fourth star? I thought the whole 250 and some got four stars

181 Jamien Sherwood (NR)

3* DJ Ivey (3*) --
3* Randy Russell (3*) --
NR Bubba Baxa (NR) --

I mean doesn't being 181 basically guarantee he gets a fourth star? I thought the whole 250 and some got four stars

My bad, I was talking about Wiggins not Sherwood. Sherwood got his 4th star.

Advertisement

181 Jamien Sherwood (NR)

3* DJ Ivey (3*) --
3* Randy Russell (3*) --
NR Bubba Baxa (NR) --

My b was referring to Sherwood gaining the fourth star

181 Jamien Sherwood (NR)

3* DJ Ivey (3*) --
3* Randy Russell (3*) --
NR Bubba Baxa (NR) --

My bad, I was talking about Wiggins not Sherwood. Sherwood got his 4th star.

Lol all good, we on the same page now

They've gotta be kidding, putting Anthony Schwartz ahead of Brian Hightower and Xavier Williams along with a slew of other WR's.

Advertisement
Back