Rivals 250 Updates 5/31/17

Advertisement
LMAO @ anyone who believes these stupid rankings.

How the **** do these people say Pope cimbed five spots and Davis dropped five spots.

Let's be real and honest. It's a bunch of bull****.

We need to focus on our coaches and their evaluations of recruits, not some dude behind a desk throwing **** against the wall.

Advertisement
I expected more hot Korean women gifs in this thread

cute-korean-girl.gif

cute-korean-girl5.gif

Advertisement
Rivals is run by a bunch of C** drooling Fa***** who want to hurt miami whenver possible in terms of recruting rankings i swear every time they update the list they try to shaft us at every turn remember when geo was tweeting at that luginbill who i know works for ESPN but still had no answer for our recruits dropping without a good reason same **** applies in terms of rivals. If this storm 18 class sticks together the results on the field will speak for themselves.

Advertisement
We need to keep landing top talent or we want have the top spot much longer the way osu is recruiting. I don't think we end up #1 but top 5 or top 3 is very attainable. These websites need to quit trying to sh*t on our commits by dropping them in the rankings every update too...

These rankings from Rival is BS, Miami commits definitely got ****ed!! I just don't understand how these folks make their evaluations but it is what it is..

Advertisement
Where was Jeff Thomas this time last year on this list? Guys are gonna emerge... some guys are gonna get exposed. I could give a **** less where rivals has a guy ranked as long as the guys richt goes after ball out.... if they don''t then richt has evaualtion issues as a coach plain and simple.

Where was Jeff Thomas this time last year on this list? Guys are gonna emerge... some guys are gonna get exposed. I could give a **** less where rivals has a guy ranked as long as the guys richt goes after ball out.... if they don''t then richt has evaualtion issues as a coach plain and simple.

#27 overall in the country...

Advertisement
Back