32. McQuay
50. Sickels
55. Smith
64. Green
76. Sherit
78. Webb
79. Likely
85. Bostwick

All guys we have at least somewhat of a chance at.

Star whores gonna be happy.

you dont think we have a shot with the big wig OL from Lake City or Ryan Green?

Does Tunsil have interest? I know we've offered him but haven't read much more than that.

Green really likes FSU, Florida, and Notre Dame. Never know though

Just mentioned in the other thread that we werent in Tunsils top 5. It was Bama, FSU, Michigan, Florida and someone else.

But we have offered and I think he is close with Ivery so we should get in on him.

Advertisement
I'm glad that Olsen isn't on there....hopefully he comes in with no national hype and becomes an easy pick up for the Canes.

and again...Matt Thomas is a must get. future 1st rounder.

Advertisement
Crazy, Alabama will get the top 2 kids on that list

#1 Robert Nkemdiche - Bama lean
#2 Reuben Foster - committed to Bama

Probably because he's playing against some garbage competition.

Live down here in Texas and you are right. Not alot of good players in his class but he is physically worthy of alot of the hype he gets......def is a project and prob needs a redshirt once he goes to school.

Tyrone Swoops looks like an interesting prospect

Freak of nature can't believe he isn't the unanimous #1. Cam-lite

not to rain on a praise laden quote, but the defenses he's playing against right in the video are the worst I've seen. Not one LB attacking the LOS, slow *** DB's. Seriously?

#1? lulz. And I don't care what your rating system says, his receivers aren't even covered dog. My dead grandmother could find them they were so wide open.

Advertisement
In the Rivals100 Chat one of the writers said that Kearse and Collins will be in the Top 250.

Advertisement
But this slow offense had no problem moving the ball against the big bad Noles last year........

Advertisement
Top 250 released today...some of our targets below:

125 Jordan Cunningham
131 Kevin Olsen
139 Al Quadine Muhammed
147 Alex Collins
166 Artie Burn (Ala)
195 Denver Kirkland
197 Jamal Carter
200 Jesus Wilson
218 Jayron Kearse
226 Jermaine Grace

Double checked and surprised no Levonte Whitfield or Keith Byrant? All the more better if it keeps them under the radar because I like both their films.

Advertisement
Back