Rivalry Duster vs VT

I still believe that our season depends on the return of McMahon and McKendry. If both pitchers return prior to the ACC tournament then we could make it to Omaha.

You also want them back prior to the playoffs, so that they have confidence in their arms prior to the playoffs. You do not want either pitcher fearing injury....

Advertisement
I still believe that our season depends on the return of McMahon and McKendry. If both pitchers return prior to the ACC tournament then we could make it to Omaha.

You also want them back prior to the playoffs, so that they have confidence in their arms prior to the playoffs. You do not want either pitcher fearing injury....

Agree, they both need at least one extended 5 - 6 inning start prior to the regionals. Otherwise, unless we run the table in our regional, you are really putting a lot of pressure on an inexperienced bullpen over a 4 - 5 game weekend.

I like our bullpen, but not against the likes of Louisville or say nc state. Hope they have used the past couple weeks and this one coming up to really settle in.

I like our bullpen, but not against the likes of Louisville or say nc state. Hope they have used the past couple weeks and this one coming up to really settle in.
Our setup and closer have my confidence. It’s the dudes in between that don’t.

Advertisement
Our setup and closer have my confidence. It’s the dudes in between that don’t.

I've really been impressed with Keysor the last few weeks. Getting McKendry and McMahon back is huge because we can move Keysor back to the bullpen.

Him, Federman, and Veliz would be a really good trio.

We really need Mixon to get back on track though. He's just lost his command over the past couple weeks. Four strong bullpen arms would give us a lot of options in a Regional.

Advertisement
Back