Rique coming

Advertisement
This place
1610849953430.gif
posters
1610850093016.jpeg

1. There is no such thing as "the 7 heavenly virtues" from a Christian faith/protestant perspective (and I don't recommend trying to debate me on this).

2. The comment was in jest. Isn't that the thing to do around here, when someone makes an obvious post about something that is already being discussed and talked about in several other threads--it's pointed out? No? That isn't a thing? Swear, I've seen that done at least a few times a week.
Surely you agree that faith is important? Perhaps you just think the others aren’t the standard He will judge you on. They still are important to your character. What’s not to like about prudence, temperance, courage, hope and charity?

Advertisement
Well, I'm going to shoot my shot and call your bluff.

In the 6th century, Pope Gregory first introduced into Catholic scholasticism and theology the doctrine of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth). According to Pope and early Catholic theology, these "seven deadly sins" were chief vices that every human possessed and which led to further acts of sin. In order to promote godliness in the Catholic church, Pope Gregory also introduced seven heavenly virtues (charity, faith, hope, fortitude, justice, prudence, and temperance).

Like I said earlier, these seven heavenly virtues (along with the seven deadly sins) do not come from a Christian/protestant position but rather they are teachings from the Catholic church.

What you got?
miniGif_20210116220927.gif

Advertisement
1. There is no such thing as "the 7 heavenly virtues" from a Christian faith/protestant perspective (and I don't recommend trying to debate me on this).

2. The comment was in jest. Isn't that the thing to do around here, when someone makes an obvious post about something that is already being discussed and talked about in several other threads--it's pointed out? No? That isn't a thing? Swear, I've seen that done at least a few times a week.
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

It’s impossible to be more full of **** than you.

Advertisement
First, let me say welcome Ty Stevenson a sight for sure eyes!!! So we get a top 10 defensive DB back in the fold and most of you pussies are running around pounding your chests like gator fans with the I called it bullahit ? Lame. Just wait you are the same fools that will want him you of town the minute someone catches a TD on him.

Surely you agree that faith is important? Perhaps you just think the others aren’t the standard He will judge you on. They still are important to your character. What’s not to like about prudence, temperance, courage, hope and charity?
I doubt he meant it to say those are not good traits, just that they are not specifically "Christian" teachings. These traits can go back to the Greek philosophers who mentioned them too. I think we can all agree, no matter your religious affiliation, these are wise and practical traits to build your life on. They don't necessarily make you a Christian. Being a Christian means following the teachings of Christ and accepting him as your Lord and savior.

Advertisement
Hallelujah!!! TRob’s going to have this secondary flying around on the back end!! Can’t wait to see if Tae, Kam, and/or JWill gets some reps at S too. Starting to look like the LB’s are the weakest link with Blakey coaching them. Here’s hoping he plays the you g bucks, they need the game reps to start shoring up that position group.
We may actually have ourselves another "no fly zone" if we do this right. That would be special.

Why would Ivey get benched before Blades?
Didn't couch start taking more reps from Blades before he got Covid/myocarditis?

Advertisement
Back