Rique coming

Advertisement
Advertisement
we replace rumph and instantly land a corner.

He may not have gotten results on the trail, but Mike had Corn, MJ & AC balling like the best unit on the team when Manny was DC.

I don't believe he forgot how to coach, so something else changed and he's been the subject of undue derision on the coaching front.

Advertisement
Actually I think the first one to know he was coming was DS Jr...he had it 2 years ago.It just took a while to happen.😂😂😂

So what. With what he brings to the board, you could be a bit more charitable - which by the way is one of the 7 heavenly virtues.
1. There is no such thing as "the 7 heavenly virtues" from a Christian faith/protestant perspective (and I don't recommend trying to debate me on this).

2. The comment was in jest. Isn't that the thing to do around here, when someone makes an obvious post about something that is already being discussed and talked about in several other threads--it's pointed out? No? That isn't a thing? Swear, I've seen that done at least a few times a week.

Never in my life have I seen a more un-Christian wannabe-Christian like "Reformed" Steven.
pug licking GIF

1. There is no such thing as "the 7 heavenly virtues" from a Christian faith/protestant perspective (and I don't recommend trying to debate me on this).

2. The comment was in jest. Isn't that the thing to do around here, when someone makes an obvious post about something that is already being discussed and talked about in several other threads--it's pointed out? No? That isn't a thing? Swear, I've seen that done at least a few times a week.
If you say so about the virtues. That tells me all I need to know. Trust me on this. You’d embarrass yourself if you decided to go there.

Obviously, your sarcasm doesn’t go over very well.

Advertisement

This is shtick #4 from you

don’t know why we continue to let him post here.

If you say so about the virtues. That tells me all I need to know. Trust me on this. You’d embarrass yourself if you decided to go there.

Obviously, your sarcasm doesn’t go over very well.
Well, I'm going to shoot my shot and call your bluff.

In the 6th century, Pope Gregory first introduced into Catholic scholasticism and theology the doctrine of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth). According to Pope and early Catholic theology, these "seven deadly sins" were chief vices that every human possessed and which led to further acts of sin. In order to promote godliness in the Catholic church, Pope Gregory also introduced seven heavenly virtues (charity, faith, hope, fortitude, justice, prudence, and temperance).

Like I said earlier, these seven heavenly virtues (along with the seven deadly sins) do not come from a Christian/protestant position but rather they are teachings from the Catholic church.

What you got?

Advertisement
Well, I'm going to shoot my shot and call your bluff.

In the 6th century, Pope Gregory first introduced into Catholic scholasticism and theology the doctrine of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth). According to Pope and early Catholic theology, these "seven deadly sins" were chief vices that every human possessed and which led to further acts of sin. In order to promote godliness in the Catholic church, Pope Gregory also introduced seven heavenly virtues (charity, faith, hope, fortitude, justice, prudence, and temperance).

Like I said earlier, these seven heavenly virtues (along with the seven deadly sins) do not come from a Christian/protestant position but rather they are teachings from the Catholic church.

What you got?
If only reformedsteven was Gwyneth Paltrow…

”What’s in the box?!” “What’s in the box?!”

Relax on who called it and when.
Who gives a **** about who called it first. Let’s spend our time appreciating the upgrade in talent and discuss whose job he is taking and which side he is likely to play.
That's not how this board rolls lol

Advertisement
Back