RIP Turnover Chain?

Advertisement
Could easily auction off the 4 of them and either pay part of Manny’s buyout with it or renovate the locker room.

They would probably pull $500K combined for the 4

Hey, if Beta Blake was still around, we'd be raking in the NFT bux...

Or so my e-mails from the Athletic Department would lead me to believe...

USPawnJewelry-Miami-FL.jpeg
lmaoooo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Assuming they still have the original one, you hang on to that one and put it in the trophy room.

It’s a reminder of how we once again took college football by storm with our swag and had the entire country trying to imitate us. It was electric for that year to see how fired up the team got when they got a big turnover and got to put the chain on. That ND game when Bandy took that INT to the house and then went to the sideline and put the chain on, whew. I was ready to run through a brick wall.

Once we started losing and not having great seasons, the charm on it diminished. But that doesn’t mean we can’t keep it around for recruiting pictures and to remember the year where we had everyone wishing they could be us again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep if but have Mario give the OK on whether to take it out or not. On one hand, it looks silly breaking it out when we are getting blown out . But a turnover can change the momentum of the game and breaking it out may work in our favor especially at home games when the crowd can be worked into a frenzy. I would say retire the rings

Advertisement
Back