RIP Turnover Chain?

time to drop it

say what you want, but it worked and it caught on like wildfire. We also backed it up

other college teams and even NFL teams started doing it

Advertisement
Keep it and bring it out for big plays in big situations only. For examples of when not to do it, not for when you're getting smoked and you get a meaningless turnover against the other team's 3rd string with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Not when you're up 35-0 on Central Connecticut in the 2nd quarter.

Advertisement
There can be middle ground, but it's certainly a keeper. Every game is perhaps a little too much but for big games, or for 2nd halves only, or for TOs where games are within X amount of points @ the time, it'd certainly great/marketable for us. Others tried to copy us for a reason.

Rings were corny. Did Oregon have a celebration thing? I feel every school has something now

Advertisement
24B334DF-EBA4-4F1C-B51D-0DA4AD971CED.jpeg

I say keep them in a case for display.

Make a giant fake one for Sebastian to wear every time there is a turnover to hype up the crowd or some cheerleaders.

No more players camera hog stuff.

Advertisement
Did Mario have a turnover prop at Oregon?

Turnover chain needs to go with Manny I can see us winning the ACC next year and we see him smiling and taking credit for the chain lol

Manny can take the ghey rings... Lock the TO chain away only to be brought out after a huge game winning play in the national championship game.

Advertisement
Get rid of the rings, but keep the chains for recruiting visits, pics and edits only…

for now and until our next championship game or playoff appearance where it comes out unexpectedly (only the coaches know it’s there) after a big turnover making the nation and our players go absolutely crazy.

Advertisement
Back