RIP Peter Aziz - Never Forget

First thing I've got to say is I've got a ton of respect for Pete.

Second, many of you have no idea why this site was created in the first place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Creepy shlt. We’ve got some weird people that post here.
Understatement. This site has too many posters that are mental cases. It seems mods do not care about the direction this forum is heading. No excuse defending freedom of press. Internet sites not regulated by laws applicable to conventional media. Operators have ability to clean up the junk that appears too often on this forum. Failure to not do so is an error in judgment.

Then again, we also have posters that - if one elects to seek any indication of a "sense of humor," you couldn't find a trace with an electron microscope.

I'm not sure if it's a cognitive defect - or assholishness gone wild.

My suggestion - if you suspect others of engaging in what you don't understand - it's probably humor.

And just click off the post so that you don't get lost in the moment.

I bet Franchise confuses the **** out of you guys.

I respect the hustle. I know he's out there making it rain.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Can you kindly enlighten us why site was created?

At one point many of us were at Grassy. The Lounge to be specific. When **** went left and people couldn't express themselves or have a good time this site was created. Canestime was worse than North Korea in the end. Bakas didn't want nothing to do with us and this witch moni went on a tirade to make sure many were ip banned.Originally The WEZ and this forum were connected. As time went by UM wanted no affiliation with the WEZ so it was pushed away from Canesinsight. Make no mistake the crazy ******** and some of funniest people you can ever meet still lurk these boards..after all they were here first.

I go on Canesinsight at work.

And the WEZ at home.

Only because the WEZ is blocked at my office.

At one point many of us were at Grassy. The Lounge to be specific. When **** went left and people couldn't express themselves or have a good time this site was created. Canestime was worse than North Korea in the end. Bakas didn't want nothing to do with us and this witch moni went on a tirade to make sure many were ip banned.Originally The WEZ and this forum were connected. As time went by UM wanted no affiliation with the WEZ so it was pushed away from Canesinsight. Make no mistake the crazy ******** and some of funniest people you can ever meet still lurk these boards..after all they were here first.

La Kosher Nostra [MENTION=396]VinnDogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=15017]Tony Perps[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Understatement. This site has too many posters that are mental cases. It seems mods do not care about the direction this forum is heading. No excuse defending freedom of press. Internet sites not regulated by laws applicable to conventional media. Operators have ability to clean up the junk that appears too often on this forum. Failure to not do so is an error in judgment.

You got that right. The vast majority of posters here have no grip on reality. They don't seem to realize that being a college football fan is something to be taken seriously. We have a duty to represent the university with utmost respect and admiration. Any off-topic discussion, wayward or disparaging threads need to be deleted immediately. They all need to be banned. No warnings, no infractions, just bannings. Having fun is out of the question. Go Canes!!

Phew, I feel better now.
Moron!!!!

You got that right. The vast majority of posters here have no grip on reality. They don't seem to realize that being a college football fan is something to be taken seriously. We have a duty to represent the university with utmost respect and admiration. Any off-topic discussion, wayward or disparaging threads need to be deleted immediately. They all need to be banned. No warnings, no infractions, just bannings. Having fun is out of the question. Go Canes!!

Phew, I feel better now.
Moron!!!!
[MENTION=270]SFbayCane[/MENTION] - please add one (1) infraction for a personal attack. Thank you.

Listen, I have no dog in the fight, but folks dug their own graves when it came to Moni and the permanent IP band. Hundreds of guys raided the Pittsburgh Steelers football board (was one of the most active boards on scout) and starting posting vulgarities, nudes, profanity and all kinds of craziness. It was incredibly immature and silly. It was sad that ended up being the end of the lounge and Canestime, for the most part, but every single person involved in that raid deserved that ban.

Advertisement

this

this

...ALL DAY LONG....

Advertisement
Back