RIP Peter Aziz - Never Forget

Advertisement
C6358757-48F1-4842-91E7-8816F1617E87.jpg 247 jumping on it.

Advertisement
I always got annoyed when that video was being posted in a bunch of threads. Now it makes me cry and laugh at the same time. Going to miss you Pete.

Creepy shlt. We’ve got some weird people that post here.

Well this guy obviously doesn't got The Work.

I don’t “got” the work. What? I just see a pic of a little kid sleeping. Don’t know if it’s Pete or not, but I think most normal people would find it, let’s just say, odd. I don’t know, maybe it’s something you’re used to, I couldn’t say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;k2C5TjS2sh4]https://youtu.be/k2C5TjS2sh4[/video]

Advertisement
Understatement. This site has too many posters that are mental cases. It seems mods do not care about the direction this forum is heading. No excuse defending freedom of press. Internet sites not regulated by laws applicable to conventional media. Operators have ability to clean up the junk that appears too often on this forum. Failure to not do so is an error in judgment.

no way this lasts long, he'll be back, dude is crazy to leave college football is about to take pro as king and Miami gon be in the moddle of it, dumb move imo

Understatement. This site has too many posters that are mental cases. It seems mods do not care about the direction this forum is heading. No excuse defending freedom of press. Internet sites not regulated by laws applicable to conventional media. Operators have ability to clean up the junk that appears too often on this forum. Failure to not do so is an error in judgment.

You got that right. The vast majority of posters here have no grip on reality. They don't seem to realize that being a college football fan is something to be taken seriously. We have a duty to represent the university with utmost respect and admiration. Any off-topic discussion, wayward or disparaging threads need to be deleted immediately. They all need to be banned. No warnings, no infractions, just bannings. Having fun is out of the question. Go Canes!!

Phew, I feel better now.

You got that right. The vast majority of posters here have no grip on reality. They don't seem to realize that being a college football fan is something to be taken seriously. We have a duty to represent the university with utmost respect and admiration. Any off-topic discussion, wayward or disparaging threads need to be deleted immediately. They all need to be banned. No warnings, no infractions, just bannings. Having fun is out of the question. Go Canes!!

Phew, I feel better now.
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Back