Rip Kobe Bryant

And now "gangster" Snoop Dog crawls and apologizes to Gayle King...

Like a *****.

I'm laughing out loud at how he and his ***** friends were brought so low.

Advertisement
Most things built to fly resemble those things that fly in nature.

Helicopters are the exception. It's why i will never willingly get into one.

RIP to those involved. It's a terrible tragedy.

came across this this morning drinking my coffee and was like yeah he's right. Then, wait a minute I have google. So I found this Pseudostigmatidae, kind of a cool insect that may fly like a helicopter. Now when whoever designed the helicopter (which I am going to find out next) may or may not have ever heard of this insect. Who knows

came across this this morning drinking my coffee and was like yeah he's right. Then, wait a minute I have google. So I found this Pseudostigmatidae, kind of a cool insect that may fly like a helicopter. Now when whoever designed the helicopter (which I am going to find out next) may or may not have ever heard of this insect. Who knows
His name was Leonardo da Vinci. The first working helicopter, the VS-300, was designed and built by Igor Sikorsky in 1939.

NASM-NAM-A-29998-B.jpg

ooh now I’m going to have to look up that insect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back