RIP CMAR

Advertisement
Wow I am shocked. Met him at a few games. A2M we were all at the same Holiday Inn Thought he was going to get us all kicked out after the game he was cussing so much a so loud watching games in the lobby.

Never met him, but I thought he was a genuinely good dude who seemed like a positive guy.

Very sad and tragic. The scary part is that could have been any of us.

RIP CMar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Met him at the OSU game . Funny dude true canes fine but despite that just a trgic way to go. RIP.

RIP cmar - had a lot of fun partying with him at Canes games on the road. Wow - can't believe it.

Terrible, heartbreaking news.

I got to know Chris through Tano, and we hung out on multiple occasions during the annual "Summer Splash" Vegas trips he founded. He was always a good dude, the life of the party/club/tailgate. And he was always willing to share in the fun and make sure everyone was having a good time. Incredibly unfortunate to think he won't be around anymore, but at least we can take solace in the fact that the guy thoroughly enjoyed his time on this Earth, and he more than left his mark. I can honestly say that he will always be a part of some of the most fun memories of my life.

RIP, Chris.

Advertisement
****, this sucks. I treated him like a super star every time I saw him at the games. I always bought him drinks. His performance at the Ohio State tailgate is the GOAT. RIP CMAR.

Advertisement
Back