RIP CMAR

Advertisement
RIP Brotha!

Never heard of the dude, but we share the U passion! Condolensces to his family.

Advertisement
FHP just made it a law last year that if a car, resulting from an accident or breakdown, is in a lane or in the shoulder, you must pull one lane away..Apparently 2 Hwy Patrolmen were hit last year like cmar.

I'm not sure who he was but for a respected guy who passed in a tragic accident, why have so many posters "liked" the thread and posts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no better family than the Canes family. I'm drunk as **** right now but it's the truth. Love this team with all that I have. Bringing my kids up as Canes, it nothing anyone else understands. RIP CMAR.

Advertisement
FHP just made it a law last year that if a car, resulting from an accident or breakdown, is in a lane or in the shoulder, you must pull one lane away..Apparently 2 Hwy Patrolmen were hit last year like cmar.

Truckers always do that. I saw it so often while driving to and from Las Vegas and Miami that I finally got into the habit a few years ago. It really helps. Often you'll see someone moving around the vehicle and inspecting things, sometimes crouched very low and difficult to see, a situation that would be dangerous from the adjacent lace but one lane removed there's considerable margin for error.

Motorists have a tendency to drive toward what they've looking at, particularly at night. That's what causes the problem in situations like this. An unusual situation occurs and suddenly you're mesmerized and drifting toward it, without even realizing it.

RIP

Dang, I remember this guy. RIP.

Hopefully his family will send him out with a "We got some Canes over here" chant.

RIP cmar. One dude from this site i would really like to have known. Nothing but love and good memories have come out from those who knew him. Very sad and sobering what happened to him.

Advertisement
Back