RIP AKIEEM JOLLA

Advertisement
I still wonder if it was that era. Lots of highly hyped kids by people I know and trust amounted to very little on the field.
He came in the class with Ryan Moore. Overall, it was a highly rated class. He showed some skills early then transferred out. I never knew why.

Dog eat dog world...
Pouring Austin Powers GIF

Advertisement
Bruh.

Knew this man in college...he was dumb as rocks, but a nice, fun loving guy. There are some good stories about him while he was at UM, and my friends and I have had a bunch of good laughs about Akieem over the years, since. When news broke, we re-visted the man's greatest hits. He was a character.

**** shame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stabbed to death? Either this was personal, or an argument/fight that turned sideways. Man that’s a shame. Too many young men from this school have met a tragic end way too early. Smh.

It's not a "this school" issue. I've been reading the governmental stats and I'll simply say... Too many young men, but especially black men, have met a tragic end way too early.

Prayers for all of them, but a special sadness whenever it's our "family".

Man, this makes me sick to my stomach. What the **** is wrong with people. So much disrespect and disregard for human life. Too many cold blooded killers out there, and not enough real men.

My deepest condolences to his mom, dad, and the rest of his family.

Advertisement
It's not a "this school" issue. I've been reading the governmental stats and I'll simply say... Too many young men, but especially black men, have met a tragic end way too early.

Prayers for all of them, but a special sadness whenever it's our "family".
That goes w/o saying, being that I’m formerly from the streets and still a relatively young Black male. However, my post was in gist of how many of our own players we’ve lost, in general, be it cancer, car accidents, heart disease, murder, etc.

Advertisement
Back