Ridley names Alabama his leader

Advertisement
c.o.r boyz ‏@ridley_calvin 15m
I don't have a leader right now I will be visiting, Miami, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, Ohio state,fsu, and uf, and USC this summer

Win and they will come !!!

Would you look at that, a reporter writing BS, shocker

I think the guy is a Bama writer. He probably just told him what he wants to here so he leaves him alone, happens a lot. Always look who the writer is when reading the story.

Step off the ledge fellas, its early.

Easy solution to fix UM's recruiting woes and keep trolls out from the State of Miami: 1) Recruit one leader in the So. Fla area who other players completely respect and has a mouthpiece on him (Highsmith, Irvin, Lewis, Sapp, Blades, McGahee, etc). 2) Recruit a leader from a power out of state school (LB Poly, Mater Dei, Jon Bosco Prep, Norcross, Dorsey, etc) who has a mouth piece who others respect. 3) Bridge the gap of in-area coaches and finally (probably thee most important way to stop this bleeding is 4) WIN GAMES, STOP MAKING AN @$& of yourself on PRIME TIME TELEVISION, and WIN BOWL GAMES....

If No. 2 and 4 are handled this year, we won't have to worry about this anymore.

Advertisement
These kids should stop traveling and submit to an academic lockdown with the U, committing early and working out some kind of program to get grades straightened out. Stop traveling the world like divas. Commit to the U early and see if you can get advice on an accelerated academic program to get eligible and into school.

Easy solution to fix UM's recruiting woes and keep trolls out from the State of Miami: 1) Recruit one leader in the So. Fla area who other players completely respect and has a mouthpiece on him (Highsmith, Irvin, Lewis, Sapp, Blades, McGahee, etc). 2) Recruit a leader from a power out of state school (LB Poly, Mater Dei, Jon Bosco Prep, Norcross, Dorsey, etc) who has a mouth piece who others respect. 3) Bridge the gap of in-area coaches and finally (probably thee most important way to stop this bleeding is 4) WIN GAMES, STOP MAKING AN @$& of yourself on PRIME TIME TELEVISION, and WIN BOWL GAMES....

If No. 2 and 4 are handled this year, we won't have to worry about this anymore.
Sapp and Lewis are not from "The state of Miami".
In 83 there were 3 elite recruits from Miami and we got 2, not to mention 2 from Palm Beach County and we got neither of the 2.
We never have and never get all the elite athletes from the tri county area.

Al golden; his recruiting, his coaching, his player development, his program management, his sayings and cliche responses to the media, etc. The whole al golden era in Miami brings nothing but lulz. The admins, the tweets, the self delusion about who golden really is, the whole program is one massive clown show.

210.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Al golden; his recruiting, his coaching, his player development, his program management, his sayings and cliche responses to the media, etc. The whole al golden era in Miami brings nothing but lulz. The admins, the tweets, the self delusion about who golden really is, the whole program is one massive clown show.

210.gif

Your post was far more "clown show" than Golden and the program.

i wont even read an article about the kid till november/december of next yr...as his grades are F'd up...so who care who leads or visits...i dont even think he can do an official visit till he takes the sat anyway.

who cares, i dont want updates on him unless its grades/progress reports..he aint getting in anywhere.

Advertisement
i wont even read an article about the kid till november/december of next yr...as his grades are F'd up...so who care who leads or visits...i dont even think he can do an official visit till he takes the sat anyway.

who cares, i dont want updates on him unless its grades/progress reports..he aint getting in anywhere.

Spot on!!!

It's totally Golden's fault kids want out of Florida....FIRE GOLDEN!!! **** it... fire Muschamp and Jimbo while you're it. Our fans are comical.

Wants to get out of south Florida and the top choice is Alabama?

Why not Duke? Beautiful campus and area.
Oregon is a spectacular area of the country.
UCLA is in west side LA, the only nice part of LA.
Stanford is in Palo Alto. No Mosquitos the size of sparrows in Palo Alto.

But the top choice when these guys want to get out of South Florida is a state that still wishes there was slavery?

Advertisement
yeah but this is bama we're talking about. they have the funds to do whatever they want. just look at their ridiculous recruiting class last year. even kids with no business committing to them with little opportunity to play did (Bo Scarbough)
I refuse to get my jimmies rustled over what someone is saying 10 months from NSD. Besides, I've heard us being a leader for some kids only to see them go elsewhere.

Great post, many of you need to step off the ledge ....or maybe not!!

yeah but this is bama we're talking about. they have the funds to do whatever they want. just look at their ridiculous recruiting class last year. even kids with no business committing to them with little opportunity to play did (Bo Scarbough)
I refuse to get my jimmies rustled over what someone is saying 10 months from NSD. Besides, I've heard us being a leader for some kids only to see them go elsewhere.

Sounds like you have a new favorite team

Advertisement
Back