Ridiculous Weekend

HurricaneU

American Patriot
Looking over the visitor list for the weekend, I am just struck by the insane amount of talent that is literally in our backyard every cot**** year. Just take a moment and look at this list:

Johnnie Dixon - State of South Florida
Joseph Yearby - State of South Florida
Dalvin Cook - State of South Florida
KC McDermott - State of South Florida
Trevor Darling - State of South Florida
Ryheem Lockley
Corey Johnson

This isn't even a big weekend in terms of raw numbers of visitors but those are some serious playmakers. I just think about how many coaches and programs would give anything to have this type of talent not only in their home territory but actually on campus for visits.

Some serious croots.

Advertisement
Great strategy - surround Cook and Johnson with strong commits or leans.

The fact that he's still open this late in the process after being committed to Florida is great news for us, I think once Dixon announces Miami on Sunday, things will begin to unfold quickly

Probably one of the more underrated/unnoticed recruiting strategies I've noticed since Golden got here. He is constantly thinking outside the box when it comes to matching up visitors, roommates, timing etc. He is **** good at it.

Advertisement
Don't forget Claude Pelon and Michael Wyche.

Would not shock me if this is basically the end of the class plus maybe a safety and LB.

Last edited:
Probably one of the more underrated/unnoticed recruiting strategies I've noticed since Golden got here. He is constantly thinking outside the box when it comes to matching up visitors, roommates, timing etc. He is **** good at it.

On top of having open practices now that we're preparing for a bowl. With the unlimited contact from signing FA papers...genius

Advertisement
bradon linder said his brother will be here this weekend on the radio this morning.

Maybe Flowers and Sony could stole over and help keep Cook in the shade to get the true feel of how it is going to be.

Time to close the deal with some local studs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would Coley go in-home with Berrios if he was coming to campus the next day?

Advertisement
Back