2024 Ricky Knight III 3* CB from North PB Benjamin [commits to Forfeit State]

Ill take Mack because of his speed. He is considerably faster verified track times. Plus his arms length why i watch film makes him good at jamming WRs.

Can you post the track numbers?

I didn’t think Knight was dragging pianos out there, but I’ve only seen him live twice

Advertisement
Can you post the track numbers?

I didn’t think Knight was dragging pianos out there, but I’ve only seen him live twice

Ricky Knight ran 11.57 in February this year. Ryan Mack ran 10.86, and 10.91 into a negative wind last year. Not sure if he ran track this past spring but by law of progressions, he most likely faster than 10.8 in a year. For some reason i cant post the links.

Advertisement

West Palm Beach (Fla.) Cardinal Newman athlete Ricky Knight III has been trending Florida State on the Crystal Ball but this past weekend at Miami could change that.

“My visit was definitely fun and full of excitement,” Knight said. “What stands out is how much the coaches want me here. Time and time again they show me that no matter who is on campus they still show me a ton of love. The staff here makes me feel welcomed and the players are easy to bond with because they from the crib!

“I’ve always had love for Miami and that love is going to continue to grow. I’ve built an amazing bond with the staff and some of the players.”

Personally, I think we have bigger fish to go after. I view him as a Plan B/C kid if we strike out on others. But we won’t have to wait long to find out.

Advertisement
Personally, I think we have bigger fish to go after. I view him as a Plan B/C kid if we strike out on others. But we won’t have to wait long to find out.
Well about those bigger fish…we really about to take Mack, Day and Knight?

Hm GIF by MOODMAN

Ha, Day and Knight. I crack myself up.

Through the Smoke podcast, Gaby says the Heyward situation has caused UM to turn up the heat here. Before the weekend, he thought FSU would be the choice for Knight, but the weekend may have changed the outlook.
Gaby is the only insider left!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back