Ricky DeBerry

it'll be a tough *** fight to acquire this kids commitment.

any idea who's the favorite for his services?

Advertisement
Jaason Lewis that athlete from Virginia was talking to de berry about trying to visit miami as well in the coming weeks

Jaason Lewis that athlete from Virginia was talking to de berry about trying to visit miami as well in the coming weeks

Virginia is a good football state, but we know that already. I always want us to get more kids from the state.

Video was impressive.

Advertisement
I remember reading this kid was a big Miami fan growing up but you know how the recruiting game goes. Everyone loves Miami until they it comes time to sign.

Advertisement
Deberry is hard ot get a read on. As a Tiger fan, I know in his profile he had a picture of himself in Clemson gear for a long time, then tweeted he may follow Clelin Ferrel and also commit to Clemson on June 4th. It also has been reported that he, Tim Settle and Matthew Burrell may be a package deal.

Following his recruitment, he appears to give a lot of love to every school he has contact with... but it is definately a good sign for you guys that he is visiting. He recently visited Tennessee and Bama but didn't stop by Clemson, so we may be out of it with him.

Last edited:
**** he fast and fast to react. Hope is eternal optimism or some **** like that :) Hopefully this kid like all the social options we have vs. a 2 keg swamp weed frat party every weekend in Tuscaloosa.

Deberry is hard ot get a read on. As a Tiger fan, I know in his profile he had a picture of himself in Clemson gear for a long time, then tweeted he may follow Clelin Ferrel and also commit to Clemson on June 4th. It also has been reported that he, Tim Settle and Matthew Burrell may be a package deal.

Following his recruitment, he appears to give a lot of love to every school he has contact with... but it is definately a good sign for you guys that he is visiting. He recently visited Tennessee and Bama but didn't stop by Clemson, so we may be out of it with him.
thanks for the input. Welcome to the board.

thanks for the input. Welcome to the board.

+1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back