Rick Sandige

Advertisement
We have an open door policy to all 4* & 5* DT and OL. Big boy. Will definitely be a 300 pounder by the time he plays college ball.

Love the fact we're going into enemy territory. UNC took Bernard from us when we were down, time for payback!

So Florida and Florida DT talent seems light this year. Need to get 3-4 studs in this class. Last DT we got out of NC was Curtis Porter. Should have been a total stud but previous staphs screwed it up. Perfect NG in a Diaz system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the fact we're going into enemy territory. UNC took Bernard from us when we were down, time for payback!

So Florida and Florida DT talent seems light this year. Need to get 3-4 studs in this class. Last DT we got out of NC was Curtis Porter. Should have been a total stud but previous staphs screwed it up. Perfect NG in a Diaz system.

I don't really remember us or any FL school really going after Giovanni Bernard. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I tried to block out a lot of those years.

I don't really remember us or any FL school really going after Giovanni Bernard. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I tried to block out a lot of those years.

I seem to remember him wanting to go out of state. Notre Dame was on him hard but then he fell in love with Butch at UNC as he was still at there then and it was a done deal.

Advertisement
Named his Top 11 today - we're in it:

[TWEET]859174471390945285[/TWEET]

SMH at a top 11

Last edited:

SMH at a top 11

Oh boy our dt's at paradise camp will be this dude micah parsons trevor trout and nesta silvera hopefully! It seems like a couple will realize what they can do with kool and will join the class. Everyone is nervous about dt but no matter who we get kool will turn em into monsters! GO CANES!

SMH at a top 11

Oh boy our dt's at paradise camp will be this dude micah parsons trevor trout and nesta silvera hopefully! It seems like a couple will realize what they can do with kool and will join the class. Everyone is nervous about dt but no matter who we get kool will turn em into monsters! GO CANES!

Do we know which DT"s will be there? It would be big to get Parsons there if we are gonna have a shot.

Advertisement

SMH at a top 11

Do we know which DT"s will be there? It would be big to get Parsons there if we are gonna have a shot.

Don't know but for some reason i think parsons will b a cane after kool has a talk with him and shows him his resume. Of course I have zero sauces but just a feeling I have.

Advertisement
Back