Rick acknowledges huge gaps in WR recruiting

Advertisement
Richt is a straight shooter. flat out said we are looking for speed...not possession receivers.

if that's the case, still don't know why we allowed Scott and Dingle to verbal.

Richt is a straight shooter. flat out said we are looking for speed...not possession receivers.

If he's really looking for speed then I hope he passes up on Wilson from georgia.dawgcane is pretty confident it's a done deal he's coming to miami.

He's throwing spaghetti on a wall right now to see what sticks. I don't get a confident feeling about where we stand right now with WR's.

Advertisement
Maybe he changed his mind on how he wants WR's to play on this team. When you have speak on the outside it's hard to crowd the box.

If he's really looking for speed then I hope he passes up on Wilson from georgia.dawgcane is pretty confident it's a done deal he's coming to miami.

Who?

Advertisement

Who?

Shaquery

Who?

Shak Wilson,former player of his at georgia who is leaving the team.

Who?

Shak Wilson,former player of his at georgia who is leaving the team.

When did that dork dawgshyt become an expert on who UM is going to sign. Wilson said he's "going home." That could just as easily be FIU or FAU. We've got no place for that guy here if we're looking to upgrade our WR corps.

Advertisement
Terrible year for WR's in South Florida outside of Jeudy, Grimes and Harley.

10 years of diarrhea coaching opened the door for OHio St and Bama to rape us at the skill positions.

Sam Bruce being a loser isn't helping the situation. The WR picture would look much different with Bruce on the rooster.

Advertisement
Possibly a completely different topic (and a move that people overplay) but did Rick have any history of converting track guys at UGA?

He's throwing spaghetti on a wall right now to see what sticks. I don't get a confident feeling about where we stand right now with WR's.

We need speed.. We hear all the time in the draft about guys going to central michigan, toledo, eastern kentucky and being speed guys. Mike Wallace, B. Perriman, Torrey Smith, we need to find some burners. I don't care if we have to "steal" from a lower school. I'll let you internet guys like Valid and co talk bad about him. I just want speed sick and tired of 6.3 guys who can't get separation. It's disgusting, **** I'll take a Cole Beasley, give me a **** Malcolm Mitchell. I just want some speed.

Advertisement
Back