Richt ?

Advertisement
Is he the worse coach in the acc ? Syracuse coach’s is twice the coach with half the talent . Where does richt rank in the acc. He worse the Willie at least he makes changes after year 1

Attachments

• ED1FE8F4-7B98-4A2B-B96E-27B2C5C5F3DA.gif
    ED1FE8F4-7B98-4A2B-B96E-27B2C5C5F3DA.gif
    417.1 KB · Views: 0
Bad coaches never have good years...the truth lies somewhere between the middle of my last two post

Advertisement
Good or great coaches never have bad years..
He's at an age where his organizational skills and connections should have him bossing the ACC around. Maybe he's got a guy or 2 on the staff that keeps him innovative... but right now should be his prime, having learned from failures of the past & getting some breathing room in the ACC. Instead we see reality, Georgia propped him up.

He's at an age where his organizational skills and connections should have him bossing the ACC around. Maybe he's got a guy or 2 on the staff that keeps him innovative... but right now should be his prime, having learned from failures of the past & getting some breathing room in the ACC. Instead we see reality, Georgia propped him up.
facts, he hasn't learned ****. He is still making the same mistakes.

I’m still willing do give him another season..9-4..10-3..7-6. This season was terrible. But we been down so long man. No year to year improvement since ‘03..until MR got here. That alone in my eyes give him the 4th year..2017 was the best season of canes football I’ve seen as an adult. Even 2016 you could see the diff in play from the BS we had been fielding since ‘05..I think our problems are able to be quick fixes and richt deserves another year to get it right..any thing less then 10 wins and a bowl win next year and he’s gone for me. Personally I don’t expect less than 10 wins . That’s just my opinion..I expect changes

Advertisement
I’m still willing do give him another season..9-4..10-3..7-6. This season was terrible. But we been down so long man. No year to year improvement since ‘03..until MR got here. That alone in my eyes give him the 4th year..2017 was the best season of canes football I’ve seen as an adult. Even 2016 you could see the diff in play from the BS we had been fielding since ‘05..I think our problems are able to be quick fixes and richt deserves another year to get it right..any thing less then 10 wins and a bowl win next year and he’s gone for me. Personally I don’t expect less than 10 wins . That’s just my opinion..I expect changes
I don't think the last guy in America to realize Miami should hire an OC is the best guy to pick the future OC.

"give him one more year" --- what kind of bull**** is that ? people played the same stupid game with Fat Al and did
anything get any better ? did the program improve in any way ?

Mork has been here 3 years and we are seeing the same thing we have watched for almost 20 years.

Advertisement
I don't think the last guy in America to realize Miami should hire an OC is the best guy to pick the future OC.
He’s only been here 3 years lol..the O wasn’t great the 1st year but it wasn’t as bad and as blantant as it was this year...the O works with good oline play and goooodd qb play but I want to see changes....this year was a lonngggg year no doubt. **** felt like 3 seasons in one..clearly in hindsite he should’ve hired a OC. At least the fire wouldn’t be directly on his *** about the O.

He’s only been here 3 years lol..the O wasn’t great the 1st year but it wasn’t as bad and as blantant as it was this year...the O works with good oline play and goooodd qb play but I want to see changes....this year was a lonngggg year no doubt. **** felt like 3 seasons in one..clearly in hindsite he should’ve hired a OC. At least the fire wouldn’t be directly on his *** about the O.
Everyone knew he should have hired an OC with the 10th coach last year, Mark Helfrich was even hanging around campus. What you seem to be implying is that MR should adopt more of a CEO role, and that would see us better results. Imo, I don't think he would be a good CEO either because he fails to recognize and address glaring issues. His coaching moves say "comfort" not "CEO."

Everyone knew he should have hired an OC with the 10th coach last year, Mark Helfrich was even hanging around campus. What you seem to be implying is that MR should adopt more of a CEO role, and that would see us better results. Imo, I don't think he would be a good CEO either because he fails to recognize and address glaring issues. His coaching moves say "comfort" not "CEO."
Ok. Agree to disagree on that. Respect. I think he can win here. Will it be a title? Idk..but consistent 10plus wins and playoff contention like 2017 I can see that.. I don’t think he, or many college coaches can make ice cream out of a pile of **** tho. I think that’s myth..Especially in the P5. With that said MR gonna have to get this roster fixed and loaded. **** maybe I’m just a blind Miami hoping for the best

Advertisement
Ok. Agree to disagree on that. Respect. I think he can win here. Will it be a title? Idk..but consistent 10plus wins and playoff contention like 2017 I can see that.. I don’t think he, or many college coaches can make ice cream out of a pile of **** tho. I think that’s myth..Especially in the P5. With that said MR gonna have to get this roster fixed and loaded. **** maybe I’m just a blind Miami hoping for the best
If he overhauled the staff, then perhaps I'd share your optimism. If in a week he announced an OC, OL & DC, I'd say we might have a guy with a fire under his @so that wants to win. Rarely does doing the bare minimum (hiring Patke & Banda as DCs) result in success.

"give him one more year" --- what kind of bull**** is that ? people played the same stupid game with Fat Al and did
anything get any better ? did the program improve in any way ?

Mork has been here 3 years and we are seeing the same thing we have watched for almost 20 years.
Exactly. And you’d think he’d have a couple of legit QBs in the pipeline by now, him being all hyped about being an offensive minded coach and wanting to be the OC himself. He forgot a few pieces of the puzzle here.

when fat Al got fired the Miami program is like a guy that got saved from drowning and when he was laying on the beach, a huge fat woman fell on him and killed him.

Exactly. And you’d think he’d have a couple of legit QBs in the pipeline by now, him being all hyped about being an offensive minded coach and wanting to be the OC himself. He forgot a few pieces of the puzzle here.
Miami's program is the worst i have ever seen since Howard was hired.

Advertisement
Back